Cogeco Employee Review

If you like sales...this is the place for you!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON17 September 2012
Provided lots of training and coaching prior to starting 'on the floor' answering phones.
It's a good starting wage for little education needed, however some supervisors were not all that bright or professional.
Not a job for someone who doesn't like every second of their work day planned for you, there is a high level of quality control so lots of room for error. Supervisors give a lot of feedback, so you know when you have done something wrong.

There were lots of incentives for hitting sales targets and a generally high morale for a call centre. Not the job for me, but I would recommend to others who enjoy sales and talking on the phone.
Pros
good wage, benefits, fair schedules
Cons
repetitive tasks, boring, no freedom

Other Cogeco Employee Reviews

Java Developer (Former Employee) –  CA8 May 2018
Fast-paced environment, people are friendly and they always are willing to help you.
Agile methodology is used in a efficient way for the software deliverables.
The sprint finish with a demo to the product owner and the team receives feedback for the work done in the iteration.
Pros
Good implementation of Scrum methodology, friendly work environment
Cons
compensation is not so good
Excellent!
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON14 April 2018
Great place to work for! Supervisors are amazing and flexible. People are treated with respect. I enjoyed my experience working for such an amazing company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cogeco. Our community is ready to answer.