Coffee Culture Café & Eatery

Coffee Culture Café & Eatery Employee Reviews

Canada32 reviews
The workplace culture is awesome and the team mates are supportive and really hard working. Its doesn't provide any benefits which is a drawback for that
decent pay. management is friendly and willing to help out. lots of new hires so people just keep cycling in and out. days go by fast when its busy but can be a drag on the slow days.
Coffee culture was a good beginner job but there was quite a bit of disorganization and other such issues. Overall, this establishment is ideal for people new to the workforce
I enjoy working there. We always did teamwork whenever our store was busy. I performed my duties very well with full energy and positiveness. I recommend others to work over there.
Typical Work day included all cleaning duties to be performed, cook, make and serve drinks, take orders as well as always ensuring customer satisfaction
Difficult fitting in and getting along with coworkers.
Thrown into the job even without prior experience as a barista and left without proper supervision as a new employee.

Peak periods of business without adequate and consistent training and knowledge left the employee feeling stressed and vulnerable to preventable mistakes.
It was great experience working there, I have learned so many things from lattes to wraps and bagels. I don't wanna lose a job there, everybody was so friendly and sweet but it was far from my house.
Pros
50% discount on food
Cons
Not getting expected hours and pay
Management did not help out in any cleaning duties - would basically just watch you clean the whole store. hours are decently flexible - there is not alot of employees to switch shifts with.
Friendly environment at working place, good opportunity to learn new things like dealing with customer with good behave, good management and all work here with due care.
My experience there was lovely, only left to gain full time employment and make better pay. The Management was understanding and helpful when needed. good times
I had a lot of friends working with me while I was here so it was always a fun and easy-going environment. Owners are nice and very approachable, while always remaining professional
I was NEVER pay on time . You will Never get full time hours .
I had to email corporate over unpay hours/missing, not getting stat pay . And the district manager belittled me by saying why go after them for $1,000 . and it took them months to submit ROEs for me and another girl taking MAT leave .

Save yourself the stress and work somewhere else.
When working at Coffee Culture I met a lot of good working co-workers that worked very hard just like me. There were many things I learned from working there such as different blends of coffee to meeting new names. Everyday was something new to look forward to.
Productive work environment. Friendly and approachable co-workers. Gained a lot of customer experience. Along with how to prepare food and handle cash.
teamwork was the best part of the job. Met amazing people.
The job itself was not difficult if willing to learn from others.

The busy times were very busy. Multi tasking is a must.
Pros
discount food and drinks
Cons
small business low hours
This place is good to be working at when you are just starting and trying to get your experience, but do not expect more than what you are getting such as benefits and advancements, because they do not give benefits and increases.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
No full time shifts and benefits
The job was really good, a lot of different skills are applicable here, such as making drinks, sandwich prep, baking, and taking out the garbage. The staff are also very friendly and great to work with and it's almost like a family.
friendly staff, great place to work especially for students. its a more relaxed workplace than some other student jobs but it can sometimes be a very fast paced environment to work in. Management is very good.
Fun staff, great atmosphere that brings awesome customers. Great coffee. good selection of sweets. Perfect place for Lunch, catching up with friends or date nights
Pros
free wifi
Cons
not enough seating
This job was so fun, the people I worked with were phenomenal and I looked forward to going into work because I knew it'd be a good day. The most enjoyable part of the job was the regulars that came in, it felt like a home. Management was extremely flexible and understanding of every situation that popped up. I loved working here.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Shut down :(
This place was a very good place to work, I enjoyed the customers and the people I worked for. Very close with the people I worked with, and gave me the tools I needed for jobs I had after this location. I would go back to this location
Pros
Team environment