Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

coca-cola
responsable du développement (Former Employee) –  Sherbrooke, QC16 September 2018
La journée typique est de 8 ou 9 heure. libre a soi d’investir plus de temps. Les objectifs sont précis et les produits sont reconnus.
Excellent École de vente.
autonomie, dynamisme et initiative sont les caractéristiques recherchées.
Pros
autonomie
Cons
charge de travaille
Excellent company
Data Entry/Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 August 2018
while I worked as Admin Assist to Fleet Manager, I had a lot data entry to do as well as other tasks.

This was before they moved to Brampton , and I left because I was having my daughter.

I learned a lot about the corporate structure,
management was fair and always available.

A typical day at work was meeting with my manager and getting the expectations for the day, it was reasonable and well done.
Pros
Excellent work atmosphere
Cons
Can not think of any
Toxic workplace, terrible management, disgusting cleanliness.
Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Edmonton23 August 2018
I was an employee who left and I haven’t been happier. They work you like a slave, then pretend you did not hurt yourself at work. Engineered labor standards are a joke. Voice pick system is a joke and causes errors that you get punished for. Night shift gets the brunt of the work and the highest engineered labor standards to achieve. Discipline is handed out on an almost daily basis. Definitely once a week, you are “reviewed” and followed to make sure you are achieving optimal numbers. No quality, just quantity. While others who know how to kiss up to the bosses, stand around and gossip about the people actually doing the work. Toxic environment, and blind management. Actually had an employee scream at me in front of supervisor who did nothing. Would not recommend working there unless you have skin so thick a nail couldn’t penetrate. Can’t believe I stayed so long. I recommend you read a few of the reviews before you apply because you could be wasting time working for a company that does not deserve good employees. Revolving door of employees and management.
Pro. Good pay and free pop..
Cons...management, supervisors, employees, HR team, and health and dental. So if you work there, don’t drink the pop, or all your money goes to pay for your dental. And no health cards... pay and then hope you get a refund. Good luck and keep your head down and your percentage over 100%.
Pros
Good pay. Free pop
Cons
Everything else
Good pay offset with bad environment
Order Building (Former Employee) –  Richmond BC17 August 2018
I have not worked at a place more filled with drama/clique culture than Coca Cola Richmond. Started work as a seasonal then became temp the next season. Experienced hostility from fellow co-workers, and was berated a couple of times for requesting lost hours by full time staff.

I have since moved on to a different job, I would say you need to have thick skin to work here for sure. It did a number on my mental health.
Pros
Good pay, freestyle pop machine
Cons
Toxic environment, Unchecked bad behavior
Productive workplace
Merchandiser Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  barrie15 August 2018
Good place to work if your looking to accumulate hours. however when it comes to having a life outside of this job forget about it. you will not need a gym membership
Vendre & Marketing
National Account Executive I (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 August 2018
Vendre & Marketing sont très important.
Networking avec les clients :)
Would not return
Order Builder (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC2 August 2018
Work environment is pretty toxic. Saw lots of unprovoked confrontations and personally faced one for some reason unknown to me.

Unionized employees will use their seniority to be rude, do whatever they want to do. Left after a while, not going to return.
Pros
Good pay, free machine pop
Cons
employees treat you bad
Company that lost it's way
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON1 August 2018
I was excited to work for such an iconic organization when I started, but the company lost it's way and it didn't treat it's worker very well. Once you got to a certain age you were no longer considered for advancement.
Poor atmosphere
Relief sales manager (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC29 July 2018
Horrible to work for. Nothing is ever good enough they only care about their case counts and spots you could work 13 hour days and anything you did wouldn't be enough. Not a good place at all they dont treat you well.
Enjoyable learning experience.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB23 July 2018
Management did a great job providing proper training, and I enjoyed every day I went in to work for Coca-Cola. Got to learn a good amount about some of the organizations I merchandised at.
physically demanding
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Meadow Lake, SK18 July 2018
not a bad job its physically demanding, work late hours if you have a full time job already. the pay is all right not top dollar but its okay. some weeks you could work 10 hours the next you work 20 hours.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
physically demanding
good
Market Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 July 2018
good place to work with some nice benefits. sales force is small but close and always willing to help each other out. Good sales incentives if you are willing to push hard
Could be better
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 July 2018
Not as organized as I thought it would be for a company this size. Didn't feel like they prepared new staff appropriately which leads to people leaving or not working to full potentail
Good company to work for; great benefits
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 June 2018
Good to work in a global company that everyone knows. Business under pressure due to negative feedback about "unhealthy" products.

Management not good at motivating front line people
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Management not great
Great Employees
Deployment Planner (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 June 2018
Great place to work, the people who work here are great and the location is very good downtown. Free drinks whenever you want but the pay could be a little bit better.
Pros
Free Drinks, Location
Cons
Pay
Great Team Great Brands Great Customers
Market Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON24 May 2018
Fast Paced, always changing, loved the unexpected, loved the business, loved my career. Full of opportunity and challenges. Kept life exciting! Wouldn't change a thing.
Pros
Presidents Club
Contract employee
Jr. Ingénieur Industriel (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 May 2018
I am a contract employee, therefore my day to day procedures differ from the standard full time employee. That being said i am satisfied with the work standard at Coca-Cola
Productive and own pace working
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 May 2018
I really like working as a Merchandiser for Coca-Cola because I work alone at my own pace and do what needs to be done. This job has a lot of trust given my management because there is no personnel watching over.
Pros
Own pace
Cons
Heavy job
Driver at Coca Cola
Driver Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 May 2018
I was hired on as a temp driver since they don't hire drivers on full time. Got laid off after 6 months. Impossible to get full time permenant; you have to work as a on call temp for several years to be considered.
Nasty place
Order Taker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 May 2018
Worked as a order taker for the Mom and pop convenience stores when they would call in their soft drink orders for delivery. manager was a twenty something, and wouldn't allow me to enlarge the print on their order sheets from a 9 pt to a larger font for reading purposes. Told me to buy corrective eye glasses. Their dispensing machines kept malfunctioning, taking the money but not dispensing the product. This was in their Steeles ave in Brampton location. Hated it.
Pros
Good team players
Cons
Management / wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Refreshments. Our community is ready to answer.

52.8K