Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

Found 279 reviews matching the search See all 8,220 reviews
Stay away!
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON21 January 2019
The worst place I have ever worked in my life, as for respect for its workers. The drivers and warehouse makes the company the money not there useless discriminating management! Management is horrible and treat you like a number and are very disrespectful to the workers, if you have any self respect or pride for your self please stay away! Very unelical and very unorganized place. It would run better with just the workers, no managers!!! If your looking for being a AZ driver there? Move along you can do better!!
Pros
Not much
Sales with a team feel
Sales Execution Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 January 2019
Working here was great. Met alot of friends and learned alot of new skills. My position involved me going to four outlets daily and making sure they had proper supply of Coca-Cola products. I would write orders on a handheld tablet using a app called M-series. The job also involved merchandising the stores which at times could seem heavy. Their were alot of fun aspects to this job, such as building displays and having to gain space in stores like Walmart and Loblaws to sell more product.
amazing
Intern (Former Employee) –  Delhi, ON15 January 2019
Out of the wide spectrum of experiences I have acquired during my education, none of them has
been as important or enlightening as the internship with Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt.
Ltd. My work involved shadowing the marketing team and observing their daily routine. First
and foremost, this was the first time I had the chance to work in a professional setting, which in
itself taught me important lessons in work ethics and overall professionalism.
Worst Place to work for
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton9 January 2019
This is the worst place to work for.

Divorcies and people with personal issues are filled at this place and they will make sure that your life is miserable as well.

Huge lack of communication and everyone pretends that they are busy but they are actually doing nothing.

Honestly, save yourself the trouble and stay away from this Toxic workplace.
Pros
Just the brand name
Cons
Everything especially management
Just a number
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 December 2018
This Company doesn’t respect or honour their employees, in their eyes we are all disposable, regardless of your job title. Advice to Management, Recognize hard working employees by telling them good job once in awhile, it doesn’t cost you any money to say those words, but it means a lot to hear them. Look for ways to help employees to do their job more efficient, instead of looking for ways to discipline them to justify your job. The Company and Customers pay the price for the supervisors unjustified actions. Remember this, the sales team, and union works make the wheel turn. Not unorganized Management.
Pros
Wages and benefits
Cons
Management, and some union snakes.
Most discriminating unethical company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON16 December 2018
Your just a number to management and company. They'll try to mentally and physically break you down. Your in a no win situation and no appreciation. If you get injured your then treated like a criminal. No way of advancement, it's a dead end job! It's not what people think. Dysfunctional toxic environment. Save yourself the headaches!
Pros
Cons
Everthing
Poor Management
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL19 October 2018
Worked with this company for over two years. every week the message changed from management. employees were treated like garbage. In my two years at a location that had 15 employees working, 12 people left, 4 quitting on the spot and 2 were forced out by management because they spoke up when things happening were unethical and discriminatory. Huge company that is probably great elsewhere, but TERRIBLE management in St. Johns, Newfoundland, Canada
Cons
management
Tough gig
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 January 2019
Flexibale job and can have a life outside of work.
Tip wear a back brace and the company will pay for it .
Wear gloves
Stretch alot during and not during work.
Hard to plan days cause your on call

Good part time job and managers are understanding
Better then grocery stores

Tip- podcasts and radio cause your solo
Pros
Flexiable
Cons
Physical
A company with vast geographical reach and many opportunities for advancement
Chief Technology Officer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2018
Coca-Cola Canada is an organisation that has its employees as one of the most important pillars of its "inverted pyramid". Because of its reach in canada (61 locations) and connection to the Coca-Cola Company, there are many opportunities for career advancement
Not worth the pain
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Brantford17 November 2018
What started off as a fun job quickly turns into, literally, a back breaking job. You will be assigned 3-4 stores with everything needing to be done before you leave. While this may be easy at first, you'll eventually be on your own needing to go through anywhere from 4-10 skids. This job destroyed me mentally and I had no life while working it since I'd get home and be too tired to do anything other than eat and go to bed and do it all over again the next day. The definition of never ending. I do not recommend this job especially during the holidays because the orders are huge and you may also need to build displays as well as worry about your other 3 stores that have the same amount of inventory. This is a job meant for two people and that's how it should be. They send you out alone and you will get destroyed mentally and physically. Not worth it.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, grueling work, no leaving until you're done everything
Fun workplace
Pre-seller (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region11 January 2019
6 days of work and selling is what really I learned from the company. The management is responsive to their employees. The hardest part of the job is when the month ends and I did not hit the sales target. The most enjoyable part is the personal relationship I have with my customers.
Excellent company
Data Entry/Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 August 2018
while I worked as Admin Assist to Fleet Manager, I had a lot data entry to do as well as other tasks.

This was before they moved to Brampton , and I left because I was having my daughter.

I learned a lot about the corporate structure,
management was fair and always available.

A typical day at work was meeting with my manager and getting the expectations for the day, it was reasonable and well done.
Pros
Excellent work atmosphere
Cons
Can not think of any
Productive and fun place to work
REVENUE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 October 2018
Phenomenal atmosphere and inclusive culture.

I learned a lot about the corporate structure,
management was fair and always available.

A typical day at work, was meeting with different Sales Teams who had a customer plan for forecasting volume and revenue.
Coca-Cola is a multi-year brand that has improved as a working tool as well as its product quality
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Canada15 February 2019
Coca-Cola is a multi-year brand that has improved as a job as well as the quality of its products, I would be happy to work in the Coca-Cola warehouse in any city of Canada
Good pay offset with bad environment
Order Building (Former Employee) –  Richmond BC17 August 2018
I have not worked at a place more filled with drama/clique culture than Coca Cola Richmond. Started work as a seasonal then became temp the next season. Experienced hostility from fellow co-workers, and was berated a couple of times for requesting lost hours by full time staff.

I have since moved on to a different job, I would say you need to have thick skin to work here for sure. It did a number on my mental health.
Pros
Good pay, freestyle pop machine
Cons
Toxic environment, Unchecked bad behavior
Fun workplace with benefits
Area Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON30 November 2018
Call centre environment was fun. A lot of challenges to face in a day but with help from management everything is made easy. Best training experience I have ever gotten.
Pros
Benefits and working with huge company
Good Job for student
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Essex county Ontario4 January 2019
not overly physically demanding, nice management, sense of camaraderie among other workers, good pay, good customer service and communication skills earned. Was much more enjoyable than expected.
coca-cola
responsable du développement (Former Employee) –  Sherbrooke, QC16 September 2018
La journée typique est de 8 ou 9 heure. libre a soi d’investir plus de temps. Les objectifs sont précis et les produits sont reconnus.
Excellent École de vente.
autonomie, dynamisme et initiative sont les caractéristiques recherchées.
Pros
autonomie
Cons
charge de travaille
Good Salary for Part Time
Warehouse General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 February 2019
Pay is good at 21/hr. However, it will take years to get the Full time job. No Benefits nor discounts for Work Shoe and Seniority is being followed not the performance.
Fun place
Merchandiser/warehouse (Former Employee) –  Bathurst NB4 February 2019
Fun place ..no stress..friendly employee ..manger is friendly with good communication skills..supply with uniform..paid mileage..weekend was off ..nobody works at night
Pros
Pop
Cons
Pysical work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Refreshments. Our community is ready to answer.

53.1K