Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

Found 249 reviews matching the search See all 7,273 reviews
Vendre & Marketing
National Account Executive I (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 August 2018
Vendre & Marketing sont très important.
Networking avec les clients :)
Would not return
Order Builder (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC2 August 2018
Work environment is pretty toxic. Saw lots of unprovoked confrontations and personally faced one for some reason unknown to me.

Unionized employees will use their seniority to be rude, do whatever they want to do. Left after a while, not going to return.
Pros
Good pay, free machine pop
Cons
employees treat you bad
Poor atmosphere
Relief sales manager (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC29 July 2018
Horrible to work for. Nothing is ever good enough they only care about their case counts and spots you could work 13 hour days and anything you did wouldn't be enough. Not a good place at all they dont treat you well.
Enjoyable learning experience.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB23 July 2018
Management did a great job providing proper training, and I enjoyed every day I went in to work for Coca-Cola. Got to learn a good amount about some of the organizations I merchandised at.
physically demanding
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Meadow Lake, SK18 July 2018
not a bad job its physically demanding, work late hours if you have a full time job already. the pay is all right not top dollar but its okay. some weeks you could work 10 hours the next you work 20 hours.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
physically demanding
good
Market Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 July 2018
good place to work with some nice benefits. sales force is small but close and always willing to help each other out. Good sales incentives if you are willing to push hard
Could be better
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 July 2018
Not as organized as I thought it would be for a company this size. Didn't feel like they prepared new staff appropriately which leads to people leaving or not working to full potentail
Good company to work for; great benefits
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 June 2018
Good to work in a global company that everyone knows. Business under pressure due to negative feedback about "unhealthy" products.

Management not good at motivating front line people
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Management not great
Great Employees
Deployment Planner (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 June 2018
Great place to work, the people who work here are great and the location is very good downtown. Free drinks whenever you want but the pay could be a little bit better.
Pros
Free Drinks, Location
Cons
Pay
Great Team Great Brands Great Customers
Market Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON24 May 2018
Fast Paced, always changing, loved the unexpected, loved the business, loved my career. Full of opportunity and challenges. Kept life exciting! Wouldn't change a thing.
Pros
Presidents Club
Contract employee
Jr. Ingénieur Industriel (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 May 2018
I am a contract employee, therefore my day to day procedures differ from the standard full time employee. That being said i am satisfied with the work standard at Coca-Cola
Productive and own pace working
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 May 2018
I really like working as a Merchandiser for Coca-Cola because I work alone at my own pace and do what needs to be done. This job has a lot of trust given my management because there is no personnel watching over.
Pros
Own pace
Cons
Heavy job
Driver at Coca Cola
Driver Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 May 2018
I was hired on as a temp driver since they don't hire drivers on full time. Got laid off after 6 months. Impossible to get full time permenant; you have to work as a on call temp for several years to be considered.
Nasty place
Order Taker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 May 2018
Worked as a order taker for the Mom and pop convenience stores when they would call in their soft drink orders for delivery. manager was a twenty something, and wouldn't allow me to enlarge the print on their order sheets from a 9 pt to a larger font for reading purposes. Told me to buy corrective eye glasses. Their dispensing machines kept malfunctioning, taking the money but not dispensing the product. This was in their Steeles ave in Brampton location. Hated it.
Pros
Good team players
Cons
Management / wages
Hard Work, long days
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON5 May 2018
The job is very physical, but it makes up for with good pay and mileage. Dont expect to have plans from 7-6 during the day because the loads and orders can get there at 7 am or 4 pm,
Pros
flexible
Cons
Hard work
Flexible work hours
FINANCE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 May 2018
Flexible work hours-the work hours are flexible so you can accommodate personable obligations easily and this allows for work life balance which most employees appreciate
Pros
Near to transist
Cons
Long Hours, too many changes
Straight-forward
Mechandiser (Current Employee) –  London, ON2 May 2018
stay on task, you get done in a good amount of time. Get distracted, your day can be 12 hours. The supervisor I have is awesome and works well with your availability. Store employees and managers can be jerks but you dont work for them so, let it roll of your back, do your job, get paid and go home..

Also its better to start your days as early as you can because you work around shoppers and they can make your life difficult.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
employees/managers of stores
Enthusiastic Worker No Longer
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON18 April 2018
It was a wonderful experince when I first started working. I had a hard-nosed trainer who expected a lot from me on the first day of training but I pushed through. I worked myself to the point where I was getting huge back strains and leg strains from the large work load on a daily basis. I had an awful schedule of 4 on 1 off,1 on 1 off with no room to make it balanced or offer consecutive days off. I went to great lengths to push for more sale space on the floor for most accounts in the hopes of getting some form of acknowledgement. But it didn't matter to Coke as it is still and will always be a clubhouse style of advancement. If you play golf, talk the talk, make informative posts with business jargon, then you've got it made. Let me explain a bit. We'd get appreciation but as a blanket statement during peak times of the year. No different than a platonic greeting you'd express to your neighbors on a regular basis. I have worked at a gas station and felt more appreciated there then I have felt here for this company. Your schedule will flip at the drop of a hat often overnight or 30 minutes before you are about to head out the door. Your breaks are driving in terrible traffic as merchandisers can't risk being late to an account because the order has arrived and is expected to go out immediately. Cuttin corners is frowned upon but ultimately is necessary in order to complete your day on time. Customers would complain that flavours would spontaneously not be in an account anymore and there would be no messages of any kind until you personally asked the sales rep. Speaking of  more... which, Coke has no problems with keeping sales reps that will use questionable tactics to motivate the merchandisers but they'll drop a less than mediocre merchandiser in a second. It can be very frustrating when the reps pump their numbers to hit a goal for each account, and then you as the merchandiser have to take the brunt of the account's frustration as you are the face of Coke in their store at the moment. Seeing the other Full-Time workers leave one by one demoralized me to the point where I started to become depressed. I plodded along before I left as there was no point in pushing myself anymore. There's been a lot of turnover since May 2017 and I no longer feel like it matters that I'm heading out the door.  less
Pros
Physically stimulating, Above minimum wage (just barely), Free uniform, Work phone, Decent orientation for new merchandisers, Making business connections with store managers.
Cons
Poor management, Bad schedules, Terrible communication, No incentives for increasing sales space, No breaks or lunches allowed for merchandisers, Being pestered by sales reps.
Great organization, great management!
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 April 2018
Working for this company is really nice. The management is really caring and organized. You meet new people everyday while working at stores and you build relationships with them.
sales manager
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 April 2018
everyday i was in charge of numerous accounts ensuring customers were receiving orders and up to date point of sale materials. as well as ensuring they were receiving the best pries on their products
Pros
freedom
Cons
lots of driving

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Refreshments. Our community is ready to answer.

52.8K