Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited

Order Picker8 reviews
Canada8 reviews

cokemerchandisercocacolabrandlongsaleheavy

Order picker

I was an order picker briefly and enjoyed my experience with the company. Overall a great starting point for anyone looking to get into warehouse work

Bad

They lied about the job posting and when I got a full time permanent position on my first day management told me I was a temporary employee so leaving from a full time job for this was a joke they will beat around the bush and will replace anyone in an instant nothing is organized and is very sketchy environment management keeps to themselves

Cons

Lied about the job posting

Insights into Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Warehouse builder seasonal, 3 seasons i wasted my time sweat and efforts, they hired the son of a colleague, they don't want to hire me again

Dont waste your time on the warehouse richmond, they will use you and abuse you, supervisors come and go, there will be no records of your efforts, season after season, with new warehouse in kelowna, dont waste your time unless you are a student.For full time union employees, the best company to work for

Order Picker / Meat Grinder

When you apply for this "Forklift-driver, Part time" job, just be aware that this has nothing to do with driving a forklift and it isn't a part time job. You're an Order-Picker and you're "on-call", You will be standing on a motorized pallet truck stacking product on pallets, usually up to 1,000 to 1,500 pieces per shift. This is literally a back-breaking job. It's a grind. The hours aren't guaranteed or consistent. Every morning you wait by the phone to see if they need you. You might not work at all for weeks or months at a time but around Christmas and during the summer months, when it's busy they'll expect you to work until the orders are processed, which might mean you're working 10 to 14 hour shifts and five or six days per week. Most people have back, shoulder and knee problems by the time they are forty. The pay is great, $24/hr for part time and $30/hr if you can wait for someone to retire and inch up the seniority list.

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

On Call, Long Hours.

Very productive

I learned about distribution , team work. Using a pallet jack. Negotiation, contracts, supply Chain Management. Writing business reports and projects.

This is productive and a good place to work where people enjoy their work.

As a part of this one of the biggest company in the world "coca-cola', I found this company so good as they have a good working environment. I learned the hard-working skills, and they are very cooperative.

The job is what it is

The work isn't horrible but the working conditions are harsh. The warehouse isn't temperature controlled. Can reach up to 40 degrees with humidity and -10 in the Winter. Pay isn't bad, Managers aren't great but you don't deal with them much. Co workers are good.

productive

Very tedious at times . workplace environment is good. overnight shift is hard on the body, overall pay is good but managment needs improving . i will rate it 3.5 out of 5

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement