Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energizing work tasks

okay

They were not bad employers and the people I worked with were pretty good. They just expected quite a lot out of their employees that not everyone was able to keep up with,

Coca cola

Unbelievable! Many are unaware a place like this exists. Great environment to work. The hardest part is getting into the company, but once you made it into those doors . You will never leave. Good luck

Toxic work environment

Management doesn't have any idea about the operations. They cry about everything and blame the warehouse workers all the time. They keep on comparing Victoria (tiniest plant in all of Canada, no enough space to keep up with the volume) to other locations. Why can't they give us a proper facility, proper machines and correct all the processes before they implement the same algorithm they've been using to compute the work hours.

Pros

28 bucks for full time

Cons

Very toxic work environment.

You should tell people the job is strictly "on call" BEFORE the orientation

Got hired as general labourer - warehouse and it was listed as a temp position but did not say that it was an on call position. It was three weeks before I was called for a shift and they have been very infrequent all summer. Seems big companies like this are all doing whatever they can to screw employees over in order to save on labour costs.

Fun and relaxed atmosphere

Job mostly involved picking orders for various client's around the Maritimes, great friendly co-workers. During my time with Coke, I learned to drive and electric pallet jack and drive forklift.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement