Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited

• Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

A decent place to work

Many changes to the business culture has brought in the wrong people. Forget about checking boxes and promote the best people. Don't be afraid to correct a bad decision by making the correct decision for the good of the team.

I need to helf of my family

How communicate to all worker inside the and need to cooperate how to learne to all my duties inside the company and need to clean all kind of machine

Move on

You will be part time for 5 years maybe more. Supervisors/ lead hands will trash you behind your back to each other /your co workers. If you want 40 hours a week when you first start with them you will need to put your name down for all 3 shifts.Your hours are not guaranteed when you are part time.

Incredible company, with the best products, most poorly run on the planet

Are you wondering where the best place to work would be? At a rank of 209 for Canada’s best employers, Coca-Cola is your answer. **This below review is given for the Calgary branch only. I recognize that opinions shared and company culture vary from city, to province, or country. A place where the products and positions carry a short shelf life. In past jobs have you been over-recognized for your efforts, or just plain bored? Look no further. Here you will for sure be over worked and under appreciated. A place where the blind lead the blind, and your hard work will continuously go unnoticed. Entry level positions such as drivers, merchandisers, or sales make a good wage. Although most are disgruntled because they continuously voice opinions or give suggestions to be shut down by their busy bosses, but change is always promised. In a management role you will work a minimum of 10 hours then another 4 when you get home. You will very rarely be recognized for your efforts and get eaten alive from your boss and their boss. Your plate will be so full you will work in your spare time to catch up. You can never work hard enough. If you are unqualified and incompetent, you will go far. Don’t expect to work hard, go above and beyond, and be given an honest chance in career development.

Pros

If you are sick you can still work from home

Cons

Having the best brand behind you, and the worst leaders in front of you

I had a good career with Coca-Cola

I worked for Coca-Cola Company. I left the Coca-Cola a month after Coca-Cola Canada took over operations of Canada. I was a Loyal employee for 32 years. When I got hurt on the job they let me go because they couldn’t accommodate a modified position for me. I didn’t like how they let me go after 32 years of working for them. I am still loyal to Coca-Cola Company, but the people involved in letting me go.

Most bogus company I have ever worked with

Most of the management stuffs are rude and only believe in firing employees. Every department is competitor to other department. They only fight between them for their small budget.

Pros

No pros at all.

Fun place, management needs work

Pay is good, hours are good, managers are friendly and professional, other staff are delightful and fun to work with, unionized, but everyone starts as part time employees and get hosed on hours between January and March.

Pros

free fountain pop, tons of giveaways and incentives

Cons

new employees get screwed on benefits and overtime

very busy and market driven

The company can be exciting to work for if you chose the correct career path. Opportunity for growth exists mostly in the sales area but not so much in the manufacturing stream.

Pros

decent salary and benfits

Cons

limited upward mobility

A place of experiential Learning

I am privileged to visit retail clients, interact with them, get to know their plans and write stock replenishment orders for them I learn new things everyday in my role in the trade, Coca Cola refreshments workplace culture is one of respect for all persons no matter race or gender, and there is equal opportunities for all.

okay

They were not bad employers and the people I worked with were pretty good. They just expected quite a lot out of their employees that not everyone was able to keep up with,

steady work environment

steady work environment, no real chance for career advancement, repetitive day to day environment, very safety forward company, long standing direct employees that really know their jobs

productive, dynamic environment

this job was a constantly dynamic position that tested my skills in many ways. Some days were better than others here, the long and sporadic hours made for new challenges. The possibility, and implementation of swing shifts (only 8 hours between shifts) made for a personal challenge. There was little time for a scheduled social life while working this position.

Pros

wage

Cons

long hours, sporadic scheduling

Friendly , family atmosphere.

A typical day at Coca-Cola involved start-up, setup, routine maintenance,package changeover . The best part of my day was seeing management and co-workers smile when things ran well after my hard work.

Pros

lunch for promotional meetings

Cons

long time friends retiring or moving on

Great manufacturing work experience

Learned about working with multiple cross functional departments and from the facility level to the corporate level. Hardest part of the job is learning all facets of management to be able to drive the change required where it is needed. The most enjoyable part of the job are the great hard working people who work along side you.

Pros

free soda

Cons

Great work experience and responsibility

I worked in several departments including sales and merchandising and learned several different computer systems while I was involved and worked independenly in the full service vending, red fleet, cooler, and all warehouse applications. I worked In the major city of Calgary which speacialized in the bottling processes of our business which was very cool to experience and in Barrie A huge distrubution center which is responsible for a masive GTA some of my responsiblities included large sums of money daily and a huge file of daily reports.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited with