Coastal Transport Co., Inc Employee Review

View all Coastal Transport Co., Inc reviews

Really wanted Coastal to work for me
Fuel driver (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX12 June 2019
Went there for the long haul. Stayed for a very short time. Was misled about pay. Actual pay rate broken to an overall hourly rate, is very low for the work you are doing. My previous employment history has been years everywhere I worked and only months here. (not very many months) I worked with some really awesome people there. (Nothing is all bad) I wish the company would realize if they would put more into their employees, it will pay off in the long run with happier and more productive people. They have some GREAT office staff and drivers, but policies (buy your own Coastal uniforms) and pay made impossible for me to stay there. Insurance cost is very high and makes take home pay a joke.

I hope upper management reads these reviews. If you do, make this place better for your people. You have nice equipment but it stops there. In my short tenure, I saw numerous great employees leave.

Other Coastal Transport Co., Inc Employee Reviews

Coastal University
Driver (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA18 July 2019
This is a great place to work when you first enter into the fuel industry the training you receive you there will help you and a career delivering in transporting gasoline
Pros
Good place to start
Cons
Pay structure
not an inspiring place to work
fuel dispatcher (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA17 July 2019
pay not comparable .

lack of management consistency and response, no proactive feedback

new manager for three months dont know what the person looks like,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coastal Transport Co., Inc. Our community is ready to answer.