Coastal Transport Co., Inc Employee Review

View all Coastal Transport Co., Inc reviews

good environment
Fuel Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Waco, TX1 February 2019
I work 4 days on two days off usually about 13 hours a day we get paid b y the load so as long as they have loads available the dispatch will keep you gainfully employed. The mechanics are top notch they keep the trucks in good shape
Pros
home every night
Cons
if people dont buy fuel it could be slow

Other Coastal Transport Co., Inc Employee Reviews

Really wanted Coastal to work for me
Fuel driver (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX12 June 2019
Went there for the long haul. Stayed for a very short time. Was misled about pay. Actual pay rate broken to an overall hourly rate, is very low for the work you are doing. My previous employment history has been years everywhere I worked and only months here. (not very many months) I worked with some really awesome people there. (Nothing is all bad) I wish the company would realize if they would put more into their employees, it will pay off in the long run with happier and more productive people. They have some GREAT office staff and drivers, but policies (buy your own Coastal uniforms) and pay made impossible for me to stay there. Insurance cost is very high and makes take home pay a joke.

I hope upper management reads these reviews. If you do, make this place better for your people. You have nice equipment but it stops there. In my short tenure, I saw numerous great employees leave.
Coastal Transport
Fuel Tanker Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX6 June 2019
I really enjoyed bulk cement delivery because I found working at the plants enjoyable. All of the loads were computer generated and the delivery locations were easy to deliver to daily.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coastal Transport Co., Inc. Our community is ready to answer.