Coastal Shipping

Working at Coastal Shipping: 8 Coastal Shipping Reviews

Canada8 reviews

Very good company. Well organized. Employers take very good care of there employees. Pay on and off is good as

I would highly recommend anyone looking for a Marine cooking job to contact Coastal Shipping Ltd. There HR department is very well organized when it come to moving around staff on and off rotations. Also on-board the boat the workers are very easy going and the environment is the best I have work in.

Not Applicable

I shouldnt have to do this. my time with that company is done, i dont not care about it anymore, nor whats its future will be. I have moved onto bigeer and better things.

Pros

Not Applicable

Cons

Not Applicable

The job was good and I gained a lot of experience while working there. I am now just trying to advance my career and better myself with new experiences

Pros

Good food

Poor conditions

Union representation is far away from this company and the standards are lower than other companies represented by the Seafarer's International Union.

Good.

It was a really great work experience with a great crew to work with. All meals included and they were great. Akin with a friendly crew steward staff.

very good

- shift work -good -good. -good. -summer time it is wery hot in Engine room. -yes it is good company but sometimes has very tuf roles.

Pros

good benefited

Cons

far a way from family

Visit the Canadian Arctic

within this company you will get to travel to all kinds of places in the world. The most exciting is their relastionship in the Canadian Arctic

very interesting job with alot of problem solving involved

there is a lot of planning involved with carrying out the different tasks associated with oil tanker operations. a good place to work with lots of oportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coastal Shipping. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement