Coast2Coast First Aid and Aquatics Inc. Employee Reviews

neglectful
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 June 2019
bad service !!!!

Would not go back. lack of attention paid to my child and frankly a waste of money.

Please consider other options rather then wasting your time. with coast to coast
Fun place to work
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Thornhill, ON23 November 2018
For the first time in my career, I feel that I am in the right place and all the hard work has paid off. I work with a very friendly and collaborative team. My managers are very helpful and eager to guide me. The perks are amazing and I get to save money that way. The position makes it available for me to learn much more, increase my current skills and obtain new ones. There is the possibility of promotion. I am definitely thankful for this opportunity. Thank you!
Pros
Weekly team lunches, free snacks and coffee.
Fun place to work
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Thornhill, ON23 November 2018
For the first time in my career, I feel that I am in the right place and all the hard work has paid off. I work with a very friendly and collaborative team. My bosses are very helpful and eager to guide me. The perks are satisfactory and I get to save money that way. The position makes it available for me to learn much more, increase my current skills and obtain new ones. There is the possibility of promotion. I am definitely thankful for this opportunity. Thank you!
Pros
Free Snacks, Company Lunches and Team Building Activities
Customer Service/Instructor
Sales Rep, Instructor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 November 2018
Great company to work for!! The managers are just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. A positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated. Amazing culture, great pay, good opportunity to learn Salesforce and awesome people. Also very supportive when you need them especially in emergency situations.
Pros
Amazing Culture, Great people, positive environment
Cons
N/a
A Great Place to Work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 November 2018
Enjoyed my experience at Coast2Coast. It was a great company to start my career and it was an extremely pleasant to work with my co-workers and higher ups.
Great Experience!
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 July 2018
I have had a great experience at Coast2coast.
Office staff are helpful and patient and the coordinators make sure you have everything you need at your disposal.

Overall the atmosphere has been warm, positive and supportive!

Our family had to move to outside of Toronto so I stopped working there this year.
Pros
Free snacks and coffee
Cons
Office could get too busy at times
Negative Environment, Awesome Snacks
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON26 April 2018
Mostly an inbound centre. Customers are pretty nice, just help them book a class and ask them if they're willing to pay on the phone, online, or in person. Couldn't say the same with the workers. Glad I left to be honest.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
No Hourly Pay
Multitasking while being Underpaid
Customer Service Representative/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  North York, ON29 November 2017
It's a nice, small facility near the Thornhill area. Working with less than 5 people, juggling work while being underpaid. It's not worth it to be fairly honest.
Pros
Free snacks and drinks
Cons
Long hours, underpay, negative environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coast2Coast First Aid and Aquatics Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Coast2Coast First Aid and Aquatics Inc. Reviews by Location