3 book offs per year any more gets you called in and or sent to the attendance program
It’s a joke. The other comment say 9 sick days, that’s incorrect, it’s actually just 6. Not covered a 100% unless you take all 6 at the same time. If you take more than 3 consecutive days, you’ll need a doctor’s note, to get paid.
If you call in sick, you’re better off taking atleast 3 days together. If you only take one day, that’ll count as 1 time against you. If you call in sick over 3 separate occasions in a year you’ll get called in.
Calling in and Getting paid for sick days is a joke. You have to call in twice, once to operations to take you off your work and then to your supervisor. (You should only have to notify the company once, but they make you call two separate people as a way to deter people).
When you come back from your sick time, you’ll need to get papers from your supervisor which you then fill out and send to the insurance company, along with your doctor’s note if you called in sick for 4 consecutive days or more. Claiming sick time is just like making a claim for prescription medication. Takes about 4-5 weeks to get paid for sick time. It’s a total joke
Only 9 sick days per year...cant carry forward ...no mercy
- How do you feel about the future of Coast Mountain Bus Company?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Coast Mountain Bus Company?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Coast Mountain Bus Company, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- Does Coast Mountain Bus Company require background check?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get response back after online application for Transit Operator?2 people answered
- If one got a job cleaning the buses, where would this take place? (which city or area)2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Coast Mountain Bus Company?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Coast Mountain Bus Company?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Coast Mountain Bus Company?2 people answered
- Does Coast Mountain Bus Company allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered