CNIB Employee Reviews for Human Resources Assistant
Human Resources Assistant1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 48 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I had the opportunity to spend two summers at CNIB working as an HR Assistant. I was able to perform most of the required tasks of a full-time resource and gained invaluable experience in this field. The management allows a lot of freedom towards their staff in performing their tasks and encourages teamwork with a strong emphasis on team building.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CNIB. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 48 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about CNIB
- What would you suggest CNIB management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- Does CNIB require background check?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of CNIB?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at CNIB?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at CNIB?One person answered
- What are the working hours at CNIB?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at CNIB?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at CNIB? What are the steps along the way?
- Why did you leave your job at CNIB?
See all questions and answers
CNIB Reviews by Job Title