CNIB Employee Review
they have product for blind people like White Cane, Watch , etc.
It was places for blind kids to learn new skills and have fun together. They painting different thing, build Logos, declarate coolies, etc. they also play different games outside just as catch ball, swimming, etc.
Ratings by category
easy access for everyone ( kids, senior, etc)
The director, staff and community with CNIB was very supportive and respectful. They allowed me to start an art program during my work placement. They have a great community program for individuals whom are blind.
Great director, staff and interesting work.
Temporary work placement, no job security and no job guarantee.
Some days are very busy others not too busy. See lots of customers regular and non regulars. Answer questions about lottery etc. I learned more about lottery then I knew before. Management was rarely seen or heard from. They were not helpful in some aspects. The hardest part of the job was having to be open long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers and getting to know them and giving them what they wanted before they asked.
The customers and employees
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CNIB. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 48 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about CNIB
- What would you suggest CNIB management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- Does CNIB require background check?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of CNIB?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at CNIB?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at CNIB?One person answered
- What are the working hours at CNIB?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at CNIB?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at CNIB? What are the steps along the way?
- Why did you leave your job at CNIB?
See all questions and answers
CNIB Reviews by Job Title