CN Worldwide Distribution Services Employee Reviews

Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  North Battleford, SK21 February 2018
Good work culture, very safety focused, positive and encouraging environment. Ample training provided. Opportunity to learn about the transportation industry.
Extremely un organized and Extremely Filthy work environment!
Operator/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB23 January 2018
Low pay for industry rate and you have to work with coke dust all day long.
Get ready to shovel coke dust all day long.
Extremely dirty work environment and they are not CN!
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
Hard work pays off - sometimes
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  AB9 August 2017
Expectations are high and only sometimes recognized by Senior Management. Very little training provided initially, mostly a learn as you go basis as there are too many different scenarios to train for.
Good opportunity to move if you are liked by Senior Management, and advancement usually happens fast if its going to happen at all.
Terrible place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ft.Saskatchewan29 August 2016
was treated unfair. Went in, did my work then went home. Was never given appraisal, on ridiculed. The customers were great. The hardest part of the job was doing my best, but never seen by others. Best part of the job was the benefits and going home at the end of the day.
Fun place to work
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB16 October 2015
Lots of regular customers, easy to build a good rapport with clients. Good pay and very understanding if requesting time off. Unfortunately the place is no longer operating.
office staff got along well
Data entry/ Railcar Logistics (Current Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON20 September 2015
I loved my actual job. I made sure all of the proper paperwork was in place for the railcars coming into the terminals. I had relationships with the terminal employees and the customers that provided me with documentation.
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
not enough staff members to complete workload