CLV Group Inc.

CLV Group Inc. Employee Reviews

Fun workplace

People that work here are very kind and fun, which makes everything easier, very friendly place to work, you know when you have a good working environment, good communication between workmates at a workplace your performance becomes good.

Poor Management, Stay Away!

Stay away from this company. The management is really poor and disorganized. They will spy on you to make sure that you are doing everything and dicate you to do more than expect. They do not respect or appreciate you, or ask for your feedback.They create the schedule and change it in the last minute, expecting you to be fine with it. Some weeks you are scheduled 7-8 days in a row before you get a day off. The pay is also horrible, very low pay, and there is no job secuirty. Probation is set at 6 months, they will use you and once they are done with you, they will fire you.The culture at this company is very toxic. There is also no one to go for help when you need it.You are expected to work on weekends with management being off. The management has nothing better to do but to drive around and spy on you. If you leave the office to go grab a lunch or coffee, they assume that you not been to work.No Staff parking, you have to park in tenant's parking.

Pros

Cons

Poor management, No job security, Low pay, No breaks, No staff parking, No respect

Fun place to work with a lot of growth ahead

CLV Group has been a great place to work, they welcomed me with open arms and made the onboarding process very simple. The team and management is great to be around, learn from and are very supportive. They have a beautiful office and properties all across Ontario. I’m excited for my future with the company as we continue to grow!

Pros

Lunches, work parties, benefits, career growth

Feels like a big Family

Nothing like working here. I've had many job experiences and this one has been nothing but good to me. The people, the culture, the diversity has it all.

Pros

everything

Management and Opportunities

The management at CLV/InterRent is one of a kind. Everyone is so open and welcoming. I have now been here for less than 6 months and there have only been good people around to work with. The company is very collaborative and they like to help as much as possible. The events and social side of the company are very inclusive and fun and just getting better as covid cools down. Could not think of a better place to start the next chapter of my career. You will be rewarded for your hard work but things don't come instantly ! Be ready to be committed for the long term

Pros

Events, culture, management

Cons

Only part time remote (but it is nice to be able to work with your team)

Not a good experience

Was offered a dream and sold a nightmare! They use you until you're no longer required and throw you out with no warning! I would strongly suggest working elsewhere.

Pros

Cons

Liars

Stay away

Total waste of time. Zero career advancement. Don't supply PPE. No health and safety. If you complain you are labeled as a problem. Rigid with thier idea's. Micro management. Don't supply you with the tools you need to your job. If you are lazy and don't care about anything you'll fit in. Don't say union, you will be fired that day. Every once and a while the corporate suits are will make an appearance, they are expected to be treated like celebrities. If you require answers to job related issues you will be disappointed. So many really good people get fired for no reason. Very few tenants are happy. Bed bugs in every building.

Pros

Huge party's with open bars, expect to get really drunk

Cons

After a while you dread going to work

Poor management and low pay

Worked for CLV for a year. They changed my job description within the first couple months of me working there. Was paid significantly less than the living wage were I worked and less than similar jobs in the same industry. Management loves to "hot potato" blame to other departments / some still think talking loudly means they made a good point. Saw three people try to fill the same position over my ONE year there. Heard a lifer there say "People here have either just started, or have been here for 10 years". I wonder why.

Pros

decentralized structure, some colleagues

Cons

management, pay, interdepartmental drama

Terrible and arrogant!

Overall a very terrible place to work. they are hiring yet just to fire workers! Treat skilled workers as slaves and make them endure heavy labor hours with lack of appreciation. Turn out using you just for their self interest!

Pros

Never ever think of applying here

Cons

Terrible management

Over worked under paid

If you're a live in you're on call 24/7 If you're not in their little circle you won't last. Lots of favouritism. And they will make up any excuse to let you go if you don't get along with them.

Jobs at CLV Group Inc.

See more jobs

Awful

The management does not care about their employees. Long hours and zero appreciation. They will drop you the first chance they get despite the amount of hour you have given them and the amount of quality work you have provided. They are all about the bottom dollar.

Just horrible

My time at CLV Group has been frustrating and took a huge hit on my mental well being while at this job.Pay is okay but you could probably earn more with a full time job in retail.Would recommend scouting your options first before committingI wouldn't work for this company again. Bad management, do not listen to their employees, leasing is more important then anything else in their mind. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Amazing company

Hello everyone im a cleaner for clv,ill be honest it’s actually my best place i ever worked at any company,employees are amazing to work with,my manager is really great person to work with,everyone is working with a smile,and i just love doing my job,especially when clients compliment on my cleanliness,tour lafontain,apartments are gorgeous as well,:-)

Pros

Happiness

Offer to good to be true, probably

They leave out random area changes, lots of driving and moving between properties. Hourly pay or salary not enough as you never have your phone off. They like to cut a bunch of jobs across province to rehire, no job security.

Pros

Good colleagues

Cons

Long hours, under appreciated

Cheap company

I was a cleaner for almost 5 years the company let me go after they found out was pregnant. I was wotking 6 days a week some weeks. The bosses are rude and think their all high and mighty would not recommend working for them or being a live in with them cause if you quite or get fired you will have 7 days to vacate your unit

Pros

Lunch meetings

Cons

Long hours and weekends

great team spirit and fabulous managemnt

Started workin a month back, really a great space for learning, the position of customer care coordinator helps to explore different areas of real estate and helps us to create a solid base to grow in our career.

Pros

excellent team mates

Great Company!

During the busy season, working here is very very fast-paced, but its a fun job! I was hired in March 2020 and to my surprise, I did not get laid off when Covi19 started. This company takes good care of their employees.

Pros

Benefits, promotes from within the company

Cons

Long hours some days when its very busy

Awesome work environment!!!

I have been with the company for over 4 years, i have found the job demanding at times but rewarding. My input is always taken into account by management and many of my suggestions have been implemented. The company provides generous benefits and there are many team building activities throughout the year. I highly recommend working for CLV if you are a hard working ambitious person

Customer Care Coordinator

This is a good entry job if you're interested to learn more about the real estate industry. A typical day would begin with answering emails from current tenants and potential applicants. You are responsible for making appointments to show available apartments as well as gathering and submitting applications. To succeed in this job, it is important to have the ability to multitask and stay organized as this job is very fast paced. As for the work culture, everyone is very friendly and willing to answer any questions. I recommended this job to any recent grads that have an interest in real estate! This job will help you develop and accomplish personal goals through sales and building relationships.

Pros

Great atmopshere/work culture

Great Place to Work!

I have worked with CLV Group for two years now and continue to enjoy working for this company every day. The Customer Care Coordinator position provides great experience for recent graduates looking for an entry level role. Employees are given a lot of responsibility and are offered the tools and support needed to complete all tasks. All employees are friendly, easy to get along with, and will support you in any way they can. I am comfortable asking questions that I have because I know my colleagues are always happy to help. The company hosts great events where you can meet employees from every department. This provides a great opportunity to put a face to a name and connect with co-workers from different regions. It is a great feeling to be a part of an industry that is always growing. Each day employees are given new opportunities to learn and develop. If you enjoy a fast-paced, friendly and constantly evolving environment this is the right place for you!

Overall good place to work

Some uncertainty between regional operations, makes it a bit hard to accomplish certain things. But overall good people and fair work. Gotta make sure you ask for a gas allowance depending on your job description, I was driving all over the place and it went un appreciated

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CLV Group Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare CLV Group Inc. with

• CLV Group Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?