CLV Group Inc. Employee Reviews

Amazing Team
Customer Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 January 2018
I've been with CLV Group since the summer of 2017 and I love it! The team in Montreal is great and we are constantly supported by management. Great events for their employees and very understanding with scheduling. Part time job as a student is amazing
Pros
Great people and management
Cons
Work can follow you home
Awesome Work Environment
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal-Ouest, QC17 January 2018
I have worked with CLV for close to a year and I must say that I have really enjoyed the hole experience. From working with amazing, like-minded people to being acknowledged by everyone in the company, I can say that they have done a great job at making me feel at home.
Pros
respect, fun, great work environment
Great place to work! Perfect for recent graduates
Senior Customer Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 January 2018
CLV Group offeres competitive salaries and benefits. Best place to work if you are interested in a challenge, fast-paced, and welcoming environment.

Most enjoyable part of the position is making new connections and gaining a better understanding of the real estate and property management. It is a constantly growing industry that will keep you intrigued.
Pros
Great management. Flexible hours. Team-building.
Great company where you can grow!
Senior Customer Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 January 2018
I love the work culture and the team we have in place. CLV gives you the chance to grow within the company if you dedicate yourself to your job. Since the company is expanding a lot, there is many opportunities for new positions once you're inside. Everyday you meet different people and challenges, that's one of the main thing I like about this work. I used to work in a bank and I felt like a number...here I feel everyone can make a difference!
Pros
There is no routine, everyday is different.
Cons
There can be long hours during summer but it compensantes with the winter time.
Great people, poor leadership
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 January 2018
Short-sighted management, with grand aspirations. Employees are easily dismissed, and leadership often uses intimidation and bullying towards employees and customers alike. Multiple litigation issues in the past support this pattern of behavior.
Pros
Motivating work environment across the workers
Cons
No loyalty towards customers or employees
Great atmosphere, welcoming teams
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON27 December 2017
- The environment is very open and welcoming.
- There are a lot of opportunities to collaborate with coworkers outside of your direct team.
- Management is very involved in all aspects of the company, they're open and easy to approach.
- The family environment at CLV Group makes a larger company feel smaller and more closely knit.
- There can be strict deadlines as with any job, but the overall work/life balance is great.
- There are always opportunities to get involved in different projects within the company.
- The company strongly believes in giving back to the community, giving you lots of opportunities to get involved with various charities.
Pros
Great teams, lots of opportunities to build your skills
Cons
Hours can be long during the busy seasons, last minute urgent projects
Great work environment, learn a lot and have fun doing it
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 December 2017
-Strong learning culture-they don't expect you to know everything right away and are willing to take the time to teach you.
-There are lots of opportunities to get involved in local charities and give back to the community.
-Everyone is very close, the teams frequently spend time together and genuinely get along.
-It feels like a small company, there is a very real open door policy and management is always willing to help out.
-Management consists of very passionate and approachable people that contribute to the fun and collaborative workplace culture.
-Plenty of opportunities to be creative in your job and work as a team to accomplish goals.
-Hard work is expected which means occasional late nights but the overall work/life balance is very good.
Pros
Close knit teams, fun environment, plenty to learn
Cons
Can be long hours, communication between different teams could be improved, work can follow you home
it was a paycheck
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON20 October 2017
meh, it was an unorganized unprofessional company. want want want for the company and never for the employee peeons. i would never work for a clv company
Good Place to work low pay
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON3 August 2017
nice place to work , not enough support, to time off i would recommend this type of work for others but with a different company as the pay here was very low for the expectations outlined.
Pros
good tenants
Cons
no support
Site Manager
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 June 2017
I wouldn't work for this company again. Bad management, do not listen to their employees, leasing is more important then anything else in their mind. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Poor managment, over worked and no money.
AR (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 June 2017
Worse 8 months of my life. Everything they tell you during the interview, is a lie. No room for growth even though they insist that there is, terrible management, terrible work ethics and A LOT of drama. They make you do everyone else's job on top of all of yours with no recognition and definitely no money. Almost everyone I know there, hates it. They literally only care about themselves So very unprofessional.
Cons
no money, unprofessional, favortisme from managers
very poor working conditions
Construction Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON22 February 2017
when i started working at CLV i thought i had found a very rewarding job, but i soon learned that there was very little job security
The work place culture was hostile and if your face fitted you where ok or look out
i was there nearly 4 years working under very difficult conditions and then just let go for no reason or explanation but more junior managers where kept on so i am assuming it was a salary issue but the salary wasn't that good anyway
entreprise en pleine croissance
Gestionnaire immobilier (Former Employee) –  Montreal10 October 2016
Tres bonne experience de travail. Entreprise en plein expansion.
Not a place I would recommend
Admin (Former Employee) –  Ottawa15 September 2016
Difficult management who do not treat all members of the team fairly.
Male dominated management team.
Pay scale does not line up with responsibilities and experience.
Expectations to answer your emails and work during your family time is always hovering over your head.
Pros
They try to be approachable
Cons
Hostile working conditions, unrealistic expectations, not great remuneration package, benefits are not great
environment de travail educative
Data entry and submission of report information (Former Employee) –  London, ON7 January 2016
management apportant un support positif

collaborateur unis et cooperatifs

beaucoup de stress parfois
Pros
opportunite d'apprendre
Cons
n/A
CLV Group -Area operation Manager
AREA OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, Ont.7 October 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Focused on growth and development of not just the company but on the individual employee, with employee on going training opportunities, promotions, employee apparition activities such as bbq, bowling, parties and awards.Decent amount of office politics and red tape, but this is expected of a big company.The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. Defiantly a rewarding and challenging job experience. Never a dull moment.
Pros
positive work enviroment
Results oriented company
CUSTOMER CARE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON25 September 2015
If you seek a basic entry level position, the job description does not summarize the extent of responsibilities. So, be prepared to commute to several sites in order to do your job.
If you are extremely sales oriented in a long term capacity, you may enjoy this job. There are little opportunities for advancement if you succeed because Management is likely to keep your position as is due to high turn over.
Pros
Interacting with new people daily
Cons
Irregualr hours, no work life balance
day at clv
Handyman (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 February 2015
We always made work fun, when someone needed help no questions were asked. Everyone always smiled and was happy to be there and loved their jobs.
Pros
Cons
Units waren't always clean
A Good Company To Start At
Building Handy Man (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON10 December 2014
Started as a temporary worker and they recognized my work effort and hired me into a full time position.
CLV rocks
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  London, ON28 July 2014
I learned a lot while working there like when you do a job right they compliment it
Pros
great residents

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CLV Group Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.