Great atmosphere, welcoming teams
- The environment is very open and welcoming.
- There are a lot of opportunities to collaborate with coworkers outside of your direct team.
- Management is very involved in all aspects of the company, they're open and easy to approach.
- The family environment at CLV Group makes a larger company feel smaller and more closely knit.
- There can be - more... strict deadlines as with any job, but the overall work/life balance is great.
- There are always opportunities to get involved in different projects within the company.
- The company strongly believes in giving back to the community, giving you l ... - less
ProsGreat teams, lots of opportunities to build your skills
ConsHours can be long during the busy seasons, last minute urgent projects