Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness

Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness Work-life balance reviews

Clear
2.3Pay & benefits

Good for begginers

If you're a beginner, this is the perfect place because they don't really care about who they hire, so you can get all the experience you need to move up in the industry. Good work-life balance, terrible management and compensation for the work required.

Pros

Free gym

Cons

Management and compensation

Would not recommend

The management from top to bottom is very poor. No furthering education. Would not recommend to a new person because there isn’t anything offered unless you already have a good education/understanding of fitness. Wage is alright, but the commission is very .. ehm... lacking. Lots of favouritism. And sales is pushed strongly beyond what you might actually enjoy to service.Basically have to work 6-7 days a week to make a decent buck. Overall bad experience. Would not recommend.

Pros

You have a job

Cons

You’ll be successful if you’re the favourite

If you want to get into management with this company; don’t. All upper management cares about is sales. Don’t forget, this is a customer service job, yet all they care about sales and they don’t care if you’re sleazy as long as you get the numbers. Upper management will have a blind eye towards the ones that are cheating the system and scamming people because all they care about is numbers. Nothing is organized, there is no set structure, so you’ll hear different things from anyone including upper management. Also not to mention, this company with more than a dozen locations, doesn’t even have an HR department. If you want to work long hours, be micro managed and be shoved unrealistic goals especially during a pandemic, this would be the job for you.

Benefits

Cons

Long hours, unorganized, biased

Very busy

Beware of snakes in the grass things are not as they seem do not trust what you see please heed my warning and remember these words. nothing is true, everything is permitted

Club 16 Review

Working at a gym doing sales was a good start for me in the work force. I got to work with people and learn from my mistakes quite quickly. I would have stayed longer at this employer but I was asked to move into a job position I didn't feel I was well educated on and was given no other choice to take it or to leave. It was a good eye opener for what was out there for me.

great place ro work

great environment to meet and help people get to there fitness goals. always new faces as well as a great sense of personality coming through every day

Jobs at Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness