Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness

Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
2.3Job security & advancement

Upper management always stressed out.

Not enough Regional manages. When they do visit they are quick to call it a day. They have very high expectations, little support, and no compensation. GM is extremely helpful, constantly training, empowering on a personal and professional lvl, and had that perfect balance of fun yet getting the job done.

Pros

Working with a team. And a GM that cares

Cons

No raises, high expectations

Good for begginers

If you're a beginner, this is the perfect place because they don't really care about who they hire, so you can get all the experience you need to move up in the industry. Good work-life balance, terrible management and compensation for the work required.

Pros

Free gym

Cons

Management and compensation

General manager

If you want to apply to work here DON’T!There is no room for growth. They lie about pay, promotion, and duties. There is no support from head office managers. They expect you to deal with unnecessary stuff and irrational complaints. This company has a very toxic work environment.

Cons

Great place to learn and grow.

This is a great place to learn and grow as an individual wanting to learn the basics of communication, scheduling appointments and customer service. As a customer service professional it was very natural to work in this environment. Prior to this opportunity I did not have an office experience. It has given me the confidence to apply in a more office setting role.

Club 16 Review

Working at a gym doing sales was a good start for me in the work force. I got to work with people and learn from my mistakes quite quickly. I would have stayed longer at this employer but I was asked to move into a job position I didn't feel I was well educated on and was given no other choice to take it or to leave. It was a good eye opener for what was out there for me.

Productive and fun workplace

A good place to work, nice and respectful environment for the employees. Was a great first Canadian work experience I learn a lot from this interesting field

Good but could be better...

This was my first ever job as a front desk receptionist and for approximately 3 months I had an 'okay' experience with this workplace... Not the worst, not the best. I quickly learned and improved as much as I could, but I soon came to realize that this position requires more experience with communication and practical skills in order to succeed to a point where management will consider keeping you. I failed this and have now parted ways with Club16. If you apply and work there, just be sure to prepare yourself for the changes and requirements they need from you at times. Otherwise, you'll be out there QUICK...

No room for advancement. Horrible place to work

I have been told there is a lot of room for growth. Yet even after 1 year of being the top sales. They didn't even give me a raise! Horrible management. They fired the General Manager and also 10 people quit in the span of 2 months. Not enough? work there and you will see for your self

Jobs at Club16 Trevor Linden Fitness