Club Monaco Employee Reviews

positive energy in general
Store Top Stylist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 July 2018
overall the experience is great, pay is not very good.
the staff are very nice and the managers are very understanding if you need to take the day off
professional
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 July 2018
nice and upbeat environment. they provide an inclusive environment. their is a good environment and is a friendly environment. the job is fast paced and hands on.
Terrible work environment with awful management!
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 July 2018
This was probably the worst retail job I ever worked and I would highly recommend avoiding it all togther! The management is incredibly negligent and irresponsible as well as discriminatory! They do not value their staff in any way, shape or form.
agréable
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 May 2018
Bon monde et beau cadre de travail en général
Je recommande ce travail
Cons
courtes pause
productive and enjoyable work space
Stock Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 April 2018
Great work experience with this company. The supervisor was a very nice and helpful individual. I learned man things such as going above and beyond the point of purchase and overall the true meaning of customer service.
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON28 March 2018
Fun workplace where everyone feels needed and respected. Management is able to maintain a healthy environment for employees which in turns leads to efficient work and outstanding results.
Fun
Cashier/Stock/visual assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 March 2018
higher end retialer pushes for sales goals be ready to get looks ready for your clients. Long days as store fills fast if you enjoy retial this is a good job for you
Time consuming retail job.
Manager/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 February 2018
Fun and fast paced, however the slow seasons can be really dreadful. Met many friends through this job, from both coworkers and clients. Great employee discount as well.
Creative Company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON12 February 2018
Through the years of employment, Club Monaco was a creative and ever changing and growing company. It was a good place to work, learn and develop skills in various forms.
Nice work beginning in club monaco
SALES (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC31 January 2018
I am appreciate my manager in club monaco give me a chance to join her sale team, it's my first official work, I learn many things from there, like communication skills and how to service a customer.
No room to move up
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON29 January 2018
Work there if you want a discount on clothes, don't expect anything else! Management very stingy with hours, sometimes forcing you to work ridiculous shifts such as 3 hour shift.
Pros
Great discount
Cons
Cheap with hours, no room for growth
Loved my job
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 January 2018
I loved my job at Club, I had the best job because I have an amazing team leader as we as being creative 100% of the time.
I did feel undervalued a bit by corporate, but my managers always made up for it.
Nice company but management team sucks
Associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 November 2017
Club Monaco is an overall nice company with great values but the management team isnt well organized and they are not supervised enough. They give schedule the night before sunday and they always forget your vacations or days off you request and then asks you to find someone to replace the days since it is "your responsibility".
Pros
Good discount on clothes
Cons
Long Hours, Unorganized, Low pay
Terrible management, great discounts
Personal Stylist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 November 2017
Excellent discounts working here, unfortunately the management is extremely poor & disorganized. I was a stylist there for over a year & although i did receive 40 percent off items once a week and a standard 30 percent off regular priced clothing, the management in the west end toronto location was extremely poor, disorganized & frankly immature. Was able to work a couple shifts away and i have seen literally dozens of employees come and go during my time at club monaco.
Pros
Great discounts
Cons
Poor management
Nice Work Place But Stressful
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 October 2017
The manager and other employees are kind but we need to accomplish a lot of sales target such as daily sales, weekly sales and monthly sales WITHOUT any commissions...
Always felt stressful when I was working there.
Work environment
Sales Associate/Visual and Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC27 September 2017
Work environment was fun and fast paced, however there was too much negative competition for commission and employees often stole each other's sales, which impacted team comraderie
Pros
Fashion, customer experience
Cons
Long hours, dishonest staff
Excellent company to work for.
Key holder/Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Monaco, Nelson26 September 2017
I stand behind their product 100%, great clientele. I had repeat customers who regularly came to see me for assistance. I really enjoyed merchandising the store during rotation of new product.
don't expect to stay around for long
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON9 August 2017
An okay place to work. Will definitely meet some cool people, however with the high turnover rate its unfortunate that people just come and go. Company is not interested in keeping their employers happy, expect way too much with nothing in return. Management is not always competent.
Good job to balance with school
Stock Employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto22 July 2017
This was a good job to balance with school. There are no positive opportunities to progress. The management team was adequate, and the staff was functional.
Very negative environment. Poor management.
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2017
Managers are not accommodating to school schedules and negotiate between keeping one's job and school. Managers do not communicate to one another and this miscommunication leads to complications with employees. Managers also talk down to employees in a condescending manner.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
negative environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Club Monaco. Our community is ready to answer.