Club Demonstration Services
Coronavirus update

Club Demonstration Services Employee Reviews

Canada102 reviews
Great team members
A typical day is ensuring that the products that are on display are introduced to Costco customers.

The most enjoyable part of the day is meeting and interacting with the customers who comes into the store.
Fun place to work if you’re comfortable meeting people
Uncertain shift assignment, pay is good but benefits are not provided. Previous demo manager spoke excruciating english and has management issues. Good thing she got fired.
The club demonstration services helped me to polish my customer interaction skills and upgrade my skills. Helped me to maintain the balance between personal and work life.
Productive workplace
Fast past work, dealing with a variety of different customers assisting and selling food products within Costco. Very independent job since you are by yourself for most of the day with minimal supervision. Strict dress code.
Good Company
Good Company 5 stars
Great Management

Fantastic Culture

I highly recommend this company, if you have the opportunity to work there

Great co workers
Just the same as PWD
Club Demonstration Services is the same as Professional Warehouse Demonstrators in regards to function and management. If the management is good, the employees are generally happy, unfortunately, it's difficult to keep good management.
Management pourrie
Management pourrie, pas d'avancement, moins de temps de travail.
Mediocre job for retirees or students
This job is none progressive with no benefits. No experience required and very minimal knowledge required. Basic knowledge of food handling and preparation required.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Low salary, no benefits nor scope of advancement
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Club Demonstration Services?
Travail individuel
Le travail est orchestrée de manière à être efficace pour les employés. Chacun détient leurs tâches individuelles et doit accomplir un objectif propre à son produit de vente.
fun
it was fun and flexible, but it definitely is a bit underpaid job for what its worth, I would definitely recommend the job to others if they like to work in a fast pace environment with friendly team.
Productive, fun workplace, friendly atmosphere, and diverse culture
I like the place. Meeting with new customers, people. Talking with customers helping me to understand people and making me able to improve customer service skills.
productive and enjoyable
• Arranged displays and demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers
• Managed in-store sampling of different products

• Provided product samples, coupons, informational brochures, and other incentives to prospective customers

• Reported information to manager e.g. number of customer questions, number of coupons distributed, etc
sales driven friendly fun atmosphere
good place to work for getting some sales and customer service experience, also good food prep experience. but as for for advancement pay raises and benefits it is non existent
CDS was a perfect job for me at that time
I had to leave CDS because of family circumstances. I had to help look after my mother who had Stage 4 cancer. It required much of my time so I had to leave my job.
Too many things but no time
Over the time I was there, they started asking more and more of supervisors, but payroll needed to go down to a ln unrealistic goal.
Part time job, no benefits.
fair
it is good for students , part time job to support your studies or if you are new to canada, its a right place to start up,but they do not have full time position
Fast paced and team work
The job is multitasking. One has to be a team player. the work culture is nice. Management is supportive and kind. The key to success is always smile and work ethically.
environnement productif et agréable
service à la clientèle agréable horaire flexible et travail interessant sur les produits présenter
Productivity of marketing through samples
I saw that people are so happy for having samples. It was a fun based with communication, selling and marketing. We could enjoy the taste of marketing.
The manager is not fair
The manager does discrimination with new employee as she gives more than required hours to a senior employee even if they don’t need and would cut each and every shift if we ask for just one holiday.
A very nice environment with different and great personalitys
I enjoy working there because we meet all sorts of people. Clients for the most part are polite, there are a few exceptions. The coworkers are very good people. We have an outstanding boss, which makes it fum to go to work every day. We never know what we will be doing which is great becaus it is not always the same thing day after day.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Club Demonstration Services. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8