$14.00 PER hour, no discounts,no benefits, no chance of advancements. Very un rewarding job.
22 hrs a week
No more 30 hrs a week, no benefits. You cant wear a coat to work or your back pack cause Costco has no lockers for CDS workers.
No overtime, straight pay max is 25- 30 hrs a week. Pay is $14 hr
14,25 in Ontario, and yes unicorns exist ,,, hours are 1030-5 or 145 to 815 Monday thru Friday, weekend hours are similar
- Why would you want to work at Club Demonstration Services?5 people answered
- Is there a training period for Club Demonstration services?4 people answered
- How long does it usually take to get a formal interview4 people answered
- If you were to leave Club Demonstration Services, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Club Demonstration Services a better place to work?2 people answered
- Does Club Demonstration Services require background check?2 people answered
- What do u pay by hour2 people answered
- How do I apply for the job that is posred2 people answered
- How many hours in one shift for part-time?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Club Demonstration Services?One person answered