Club Coffee Employee Reviews

6 days (mandatory.) work week.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 March 2018
Fast pace environment with close knit workers.
Learn to function with different cultures.
Things will turn around with upper management replaced 2017.
Pros
Free coffee, cream and sugar on breaks.
Cons
Working for over 3 + yrs and not hired (working through agency.).
Warehouse Staff (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 March 2018
Factory Jobs are never fun, but if you can't even talk to your coworkers because of the super loud machinery then it's he** on steroids. So. Boring.
8 hours, standing, in silence, repeat one action, over and over and over and over and just pull the trigger
Good environment
General Labour (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON26 February 2018
I liked the work at both places .I did part time work at club coffee and full time work at Amazon . All the managers and supervisors were very supportive or coworkers were also behave well.
Pros
Free lunches, pizza, coffee so many things
Paking coffee
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 February 2018
It is a quite boring place to work because my job is to watch over the coffee pods and cashier job at the front. I have learned how to use database to register every thing into the system.
Its really a good place to work and get experienced
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 September 2017
according to me, club coffee is really a safe place to work. There is always safety rules explained before working. Breaks are very reliable and everyone has a friendly behavior. Talking about salary, it is good enough according to the level of work .
Pros
coffee free, good break times, friendly behaviour
Cons
sometimes machines run too fast.
Enjoyable
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 June 2017
Its my pleasure to work there.Good and friendly environment,Staff is polite.they provide us full safety when we are working there.overall, it is a good experience to work there.
fun workplace with chess
General Labour (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON14 May 2017
Last year in december, it was day when lines were running very fast and my colleagues were very collaborative. on the day i learnt about team work that will help me in my field technician jobs. it was a fun workplace with chess, in brakes we used to entertain ourselves with some little activities like chess. the most enjoyable part of the job was to help each others when there was lot of work on line.
great experience have to tough skin to work there
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Rexdale, ON21 July 2016
well i was an assistant to maintenance team that takes care of all the production side of coffee making process and also sanitation
/health safety/first aid certified/AED certified/ food handler certified.
Pros
alot of overtime
Cons
political drama
A great company
Material Handler / Shipper-Receiver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 April 2016
An excellent place to work, great enviornment, considerate management, and generally good people. They were patient with me and gave me an opportunity to develop my skills as a forklift operator.
Great company to work focusing on safety and quality.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 April 2015
Everyday was different, main priority was to make sure production targets were met exceeding quality standards.
Talking to people with respect you gain respect and they will go out of there way to get the job done.
The most difficult part of the job is when key employees call in sick and you don't have anyone trained to cover the duties,( a part of my project was cross training on key roles).
Working with both management and employees is what I really enjoyed.
Pros
Like working with a family, team work & helpful.
Cons
Old machinery causing downtime eg- breakdowns.

Want to know more about Club Coffee?

Ask a question
Club Coffee
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Rexdale28 November 2012
Club Coffee is a solid company with an excellent name.

As with all food companies there is plenty of paperwork and GMPs. I'd like to see a trend in these companies to go digital/paperless - but that needs to come from the inspection agencies.

The environment culture is mixed but the production floor is populated mostly with staff which have 15-35 years of experience. This can be challenging for new staff which are typically younger than the children of the current population.

I learned a lot more about coffee production, was able to knock the rust off of my manual milling skills and produce some special projects.

I can't say much more since I wasn't there for very long.
Pros
free coffee, fair overtime
Cons
gossip, review policy