Cloverdale Paint Inc Employee Reviews

Non-corporate, good benefits
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK5 March 2018
It is still a Family run Canadian Company that is growing. They have a good benefits package and profit sharing program as well. There is good training and from to advance.
Pros
profit sharing
Cons
Pay could be more competitive
Family Environment
Key Holder/Customer Service Representaive (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC26 October 2017
I loved working for Cloverdale Paint. Being a hard worker they were effective in keeping me from getting bored and providing many opportunities for me to move up. As well, employees feel valued at every level from CSR to management. Many opportunities for you to create or adjust your position within the company based on interest. As well Cloverdale is willing to help pursue any venture you may choose that can be related to your job such as colour consulting.
Pros
Social clubs
Cons
low starting wage
Fun interesting hard work
Fill Attendant/General Help (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC11 October 2017
Had lots of fun fun putting paint inside of things and the boses where really great. Learned to forklift and move stuff around. And label and make label.
Work you like a dog
Production Colour Matcher (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 September 2017
Cut back benefits and profit sharing even though company is ahead in sales and projections. Working environment is a powder keg in both personal and in work conditions.
Top Notch Company!!!
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 May 2017
Nothing bad to say about Cloverdale! The incentive they give to the staff is unsurpassed and so commendable. % great years spent with a great team or people spanning 3 differant stores.
Pros
Incentive plans, profit sharing, great management
Cons
Few
The Place to Be
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 May 2017
A great place to work, with a family style work environment. They also offer a great profit sharing and excellent benefits. The company is family owned, and is the last and largest Canadian owned paint company
Great place to work if you are looking to learn!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Campbell River, BC12 January 2017
I enjoyed my time at cloverdale paint. It was a great place to work I learned alot about paint and coatings and I was able to solve most of my problems with the training I received.
it was ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB7 July 2016
the manager fired me for no reason and the way she did business was sloppy a typical day of work consisted of going in and tinting paint i learned how to mix and tint paint management didn't know what she was doing and the co workers were excellent the hardest part was being made to feel like im less of a person because i made a mistake
Pros
good people skills
Cons
manegement
Good Company to work for
supervisor, plant manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC1 February 2016
This is a good company to work for.
They care about their staff and have good benefits
Good coworkers
Profit sharing.
Good management
Good family
Pros
Good company
Cons
I don't have any
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC26 October 2015
Most excellent customer service that I have worked with.
Enjoyable and hard job.
A very good management teen where as training is a top priority
very fun place to work great company
paint maker/general help (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC12 July 2015
work is great get along with all the employees and enjoy what i do,its challenge at times which is great because it gives you more experience
Busy and Productive
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Regina, sk.11 February 2015
A typical day at Cloverdale Paint consisted of filling orders, taking orders, shuffling stock, unloading and unpacking stock orders, shipping out customer orders and making sure orders are picked up.
I learned many things at Cloverdale from the products to getting to know each customer, I also learned how to operate a forklift. Just a few things among many other things that I learned at Cloverdale Paint. The Managment team was involved and aware of most things that were going on at the store. Although I did find that my assistant manager was much more involved in the store then the Manager was. My Co-workers for the most part were okay, although some didnt know how to work hard and others complained a lot. I only had conflicts with one co-worker that was unable to be resolved. The hardest part of my job was keeping track of the million and one tasks that I had to complete within a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of my job was talking with the customers and finding out what things could be improved.
Pros
Coffee runs, contractor bbq, employee benefits
Cons
working with unreasonable people
Productive Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Alberta, Canada18 March 2014
I love going to my job!! I look forward going to work day in and day out. My co-works are fun as well as always helping one another out when in need.Everyone is always smileing and laughing throughout the day.
Since im so new they provide me with tons of on the job traning and information about certain things.
The hardest part of the job i would say is the pay checks i get Bi-Weekley.
Sadly thought I do not make enough, I'm barely makeing it and am looking for something that can turn into a promiseing carear.
Pros
Timmies being brought in from time to time, as well as contractors bring in the ocasstional thank you gift
Cons
Not a big enough Pay Check
Good start after school
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 November 2013
Had a great time working here too, While waiting to start Welding.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC1 November 2012
The hardest part of working for clover dale paint was knowing all the paints and knowing all the products
Enjoyable job, hard work during the summer
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Parksville, BC3 July 2012
Good job for students, a lot of opportunities to advance, learned colour. Most enjoyable when customers are satisfied with their paint jobs.
Trade Sale & Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver6 May 2012
Cloverdale Paint is good and fun company to work with also you can leaen a lot in the same time. Most of the people work in Cloverdale paint are nice and friendly. They worker togeather as a team.