Cloverdale Paint Inc Employee Reviews

Amazing Family atmosphere
Customer Service Representative and Safety Steward (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC16 September 2018
Growing up in this industry is hard, Specially when you have the wrong management team trying to help develop your skills. If you have the right people. This job would be amazing. like it has been for so many.
Pros
Family Oriented
5 December 2018

Hello and thank you for taking the time leave a rating and review of our company, also, for sharing your experience with us – I have forwarded your review along. Is there anything we could be doing to lift the rating from 4/5 to 5/5? If so, could you email us your preferred contact info (phone number or email address)? To do so, please visit: http://bit.ly/CP-Contact-Us and select "Website Administrator" and we can discuss potential improvements to make our stores and for every employee to feel like it’s “The Place to Be!” Thanks again and take care :^) – CW, Interactive Media Developer for Cloverdale Paint Inc.

Non-corporate, good benefits
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK5 March 2018
It is still a Family run Canadian Company that is growing. They have a good benefits package and profit sharing program as well. There is good training and from to advance.
Pros
profit sharing
Cons
Pay could be more competitive
5 December 2018

Hello and thank you for taking the time to rate and review our company. It’s very much appreciated that you shared your experience with us – I have forwarded your glowing review and your observations along. Is there anything we could be doing to lift the rating from 4/5 to 5/5 other than the reason you’ve stated above? If so, could you email us your preferred contact info (phone number or email address)? To do so, please visit: http://bit.ly/CP-Contact-Us and select "Website Administrator" and we can discuss potential improvements. Thanks again and take care :^) – CW, Interactive Media Developer for Cloverdale Paint Inc.

Dynamic working environment
Customer Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC14 November 2018
Great working environment. Cloverdale paint is a very supportive workplace. There are a lot of learning opportunities, from learning about the different types of paints, stains, primers, clear coats... To gaining customer service experience to learning about shipping and receiving procedures. There are many different aspects to a job at Cloverdale paint.
5 December 2018

Hello and thank you for taking the time to rate and review our company. It’s very much appreciated that you shared your experience with us – I have forwarded your kind words and your observations along to those who should be informed. We pride ourselves on our workplace culture, outstanding customer service and quality products. Our goal is to create a feeling of “The Place to Be!” for each of our employees and customers within each of our locations. Thanks again and take care :^) – CW, Interactive Media Developer for Cloverdale Paint Inc.

The place to be
Paint associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 May 2018
I like working here. The staff are very hardworking and driven individuals. The boss is very friendly and helpful. the hours are nice and the benefits are very helpful.
5 December 2018

Hello and thank you for leaving a rating and review of our company. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us – I have forwarded your kind words along. Is there anything we could be doing to lift the rating from 4/5 to 5/5? If so, could you email us your preferred contact info (phone number or email address)? To do so, please visit: http://bit.ly/CP-Contact-Us and select "Website Administrator" and we can discuss potential improvements to make our stores “The Place to Be!” for every employee. Thanks again and take care :^) – CW, Interactive Media Developer for Cloverdale Paint Inc.

excellent company
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vernon, BC22 October 2018
provided all the training needed. always made one feel like an employee and not just a number. had great incentives to stay. hours were great. training was exceptional.
Pros
great incentives
Cons
making tuff calls sometimes
5 December 2018

Hello and thank you reaching out and leaving a phenomenal rating and review for our company. It’s very much appreciated that you shared your experience with us. I have forwarded your kind words and your observations along to those who should be informed. We pride ourselves on our workplace culture, outstanding customer service and quality products. Our goal is to create a feeling of “The Place to Be!” for each of our employees and customers within each of our locations. Your absolutely right, we don’t want to treat our employees like they’re just numbers and we’re glad you felt that way. Thanks again and take care :^) – CW, Interactive Media Developer for Cloverdale Paint Inc.

Good atmosphere and even better people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mission, BC25 July 2018
Cloverdale Paint is a good corporate business to work for. They provide excellent training opportunities for staff to develop and more forward. Enjoy!
Pros
creativity
Cons
strenuous work
5 December 2018

Hello and thank you for leaving a rating and review of our company. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us – I have forwarded your kind words along. Is there anything we could be doing to lift the rating from 4/5 to 5/5? If so, could you email us your preferred contact info (phone number or email address)? To do so, please visit: http://bit.ly/CP-Contact-Us and select "Website Administrator" and we can discuss potential improvements to make our stores and for every employee to feel like it’s “The Place to Be!” Thanks again and take care :^) – CW, Interactive Media Developer for Cloverdale Paint Inc.

Fun work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 November 2018
learned about the paint, good staff and works very freely
steady company. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
5 December 2018

Hello and thank you for taking the time to rate and review our company. We’re glad you enjoyed the work environment and it’s greatly appreciated that you shared your experience with us – I have forwarded your assessment and your observations along. Is there anything we could be doing to lift the rating from 4/5 to 5/5? If so, could you email us your preferred contact info (phone number or email address)? To do so, please visit: http://bit.ly/CP-Contact-Us and select "Website Administrator" and we can discuss potential improvements. Thanks again and take care :^) – CW, Interactive Media Developer for Cloverdale Paint Inc.

paint store
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC10 July 2018
paint store job. was a lot of fun. had a great manager learned a lot about paint. was promised a higher position but did not come so I left and went to the competiotion
5 December 2018

Hello and thank you for taking the time to rate and review our company. It’s very much appreciated that you shared your experience with us and we’ll do our best to learn from it – I have forwarded your kind words and your observations along to those who should be informed. Is there anything we could be doing to lift the rating from 3/5 to 5/5 other than the reasons you’ve stated above? If so, could you email us your preferred contact info (phone number or email address)? To do so, please visit: http://bit.ly/CP-Contact-Us and select "Website Administrator" and we can discuss potential improvements. Thanks again and take care :^) – CW, Interactive Media Developer for Cloverdale Paint Inc.

Great family oriented company
employee (Current Employee) –  BC17 May 2018
My experience at Cloverdale Paint was great they have a true focus on employee growth and health with in the company and take the time to listen to the people that work for them.
Pros
profit sharing, bonus
Cons
some long work hours depending on staff
5 December 2018

Hello and thank you for sharing your ongoing experience with our company. I have forwarded your kind words and your observations along to those who should be informed. Is there anything you feel that we could be doing to lift the rating from 4/5 to 5/5? If so, could you email us your preferred contact info (phone number or email address)? To do so, please visit: http://bit.ly/CP-Contact-Us and select "Website Administrator" and we can discuss potential improvements. We pride ourselves on our workplace culture, outstanding customer service and quality products. Our goal is to create a feeling of “The Place to Be!” for each of our employees and customers within each of our locations. Thanks again and take care :^) – CW, Interactive Media Developer for Cloverdale Paint Inc.

fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC17 April 2018
I learned how to interact with customers efficiently and make phone calls for increase of sales. Great staff and fun place to work. Hardest part of this job is matching colours to customers needs and the most enjoyable part is being around the staff as everyone is outgoing and funny.
5 December 2018

Hello and thank you for leaving a rating and glowing review of our company. We also appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Feedback is always important to us and I have forwarded your kind words along to those who should be informed. Is there anything we could be doing to lift the rating from 4/5 to 5/5? If so, could you email us your preferred contact info (phone number or email address)? To do so, please visit: http://bit.ly/CP-Contact-Us and select "Website Administrator" and we can discuss potential improvements to make our stores “The Place to Be!” for every employee. Thanks again and take care :^) – CW, Interactive Media Developer for Cloverdale Paint Inc.

Family Environment
Key Holder/Customer Service Representaive (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC26 October 2017
I loved working for Cloverdale Paint. Being a hard worker they were effective in keeping me from getting bored and providing many opportunities for me to move up. As well, employees feel valued at every level from CSR to management. Many opportunities for you to create or adjust your position within the company based on interest. As well Cloverdale is willing to help pursue any venture you may choose that can be related to your job such as colour consulting.
Pros
Social clubs
Cons
low starting wage
Busy and Productive
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Regina, sk.11 February 2015
A typical day at Cloverdale Paint consisted of filling orders, taking orders, shuffling stock, unloading and unpacking stock orders, shipping out customer orders and making sure orders are picked up.
I learned many things at Cloverdale from the products to getting to know each customer, I also learned how to operate a forklift. Just a few things among many other things that I learned at Cloverdale Paint. The Managment team was involved and aware of most things that were going on at the store. Although I did find that my assistant manager was much more involved in the store then the Manager was. My Co-workers for the most part were okay, although some didnt know how to work hard and others complained a lot. I only had conflicts with one co-worker that was unable to be resolved. The hardest part of my job was keeping track of the million and one tasks that I had to complete within a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of my job was talking with the customers and finding out what things could be improved.
Pros
Coffee runs, contractor bbq, employee benefits
Cons
working with unreasonable people
it was ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB7 July 2016
the manager fired me for no reason and the way she did business was sloppy a typical day of work consisted of going in and tinting paint i learned how to mix and tint paint management didn't know what she was doing and the co workers were excellent the hardest part was being made to feel like im less of a person because i made a mistake
Pros
good people skills
Cons
manegement
Work you like a dog
Production Colour Matcher (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 September 2017
Cut back benefits and profit sharing even though company is ahead in sales and projections. Working environment is a powder keg in both personal and in work conditions.
Good Company to work for
supervisor, plant manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC1 February 2016
This is a good company to work for.
They care about their staff and have good benefits
Good coworkers
Profit sharing.
Good management
Good family
Pros
Good company
Cons
I don't have any
Top Notch Company!!!
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 May 2017
Nothing bad to say about Cloverdale! The incentive they give to the staff is unsurpassed and so commendable. % great years spent with a great team or people spanning 3 differant stores.
Pros
Incentive plans, profit sharing, great management
Cons
Few
The Place to Be
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 May 2017
A great place to work, with a family style work environment. They also offer a great profit sharing and excellent benefits. The company is family owned, and is the last and largest Canadian owned paint company
Fun interesting hard work
Fill Attendant/General Help (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC11 October 2017
Had lots of fun fun putting paint inside of things and the boses where really great. Learned to forklift and move stuff around. And label and make label.
Productive Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Alberta, Canada18 March 2014
I love going to my job!! I look forward going to work day in and day out. My co-works are fun as well as always helping one another out when in need.Everyone is always smileing and laughing throughout the day.
Since im so new they provide me with tons of on the job traning and information about certain things.
The hardest part of the job i would say is the pay checks i get Bi-Weekley.
Sadly thought I do not make enough, I'm barely makeing it and am looking for something that can turn into a promiseing carear.
Pros
Timmies being brought in from time to time, as well as contractors bring in the ocasstional thank you gift
Cons
Not a big enough Pay Check
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC26 October 2015
Most excellent customer service that I have worked with.
Enjoyable and hard job.
A very good management teen where as training is a top priority

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cloverdale Paint Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Cloverdale Paint Inc Reviews by Location