Clover Tool Manufacturing Limited

Clover Tool Manufacturing Limited Employee Reviews

Canada25 reviews
I learned a lot of differences about cultures and beliefs which gain a lot of respect.

Between management and employees is a must to have an open communication. Team work is a key to make us success.
Clover Tool is a great place to work. Management is supportive and company has great work culture. Company encourages employees to learn and grow with them. They are a family owned business and treat their employees like family members.
- A typical day at clover is always fast-paced.
- You will always learning from your mistakes as well as from other professional personals.

- I learned lots of troubleshooting techniques.

- Excellent team oriented group.

- Hardest part of job is lots of banding.

- Enjoyable part of the job is when you fix something in minimum time.
Decent workplace with a lot of supportive co-workers that take time in training you and making sure you understand everything. Always ensure your safety and well being above anything else.
Good place to grow and learn, yet getting promoted and getting involved with upper management increases stress, since politics is more noticeable.Redundant process on reports. Unexplainable reason to why long time employees just quit so easily.
Salaries are low.
Growth opportunities are limited.

Favoritism works.

Management is reluctant to invest on maintenance.

Clover is an awful place to work! Poor management is an understatement. Workers buy their own gloves. Poor moral on the floor. Nepotism runs rampant. Good luck!
Pros
Co-workers are nice
Cons
Supervisors have no clue, poor direction.
I worked hard full one month. I did everything that team lead gave me. and on the 30th day I got terminated by saying this we are expecting more. I still don't know what that means even I did whatever my team leader said.
Pros
nice people
Cons
they can fire you after lunch
I worked at clover tool for about 6 months in the welding department.It's hot,depends on what machine you work the smell is terrible.Prepare yourself to get burn.Its all favouritism,friends of supervisor gets the easiest machine to run.They give all the black people the hard work.One 30 mins lunch for the day.Work 4.5 Hours with no break then 3 hours.Job is tiring and unhealthy.Too much paper work to fill put every hour,they rush you for parts and then when theres a mistake they have meeting and talk about money money they have to pay for mistakes.Dont work here lucky you of you last one week here.Morning shify is horrible.
Pros
8 hour shift
Cons
Favouritism, Low pay, Hot.Too much complaints
The team at Clover is an outstanding group. Strong family values is the cornerstone of the organization which allows them to be successful in all that they do.
Is very bad workplace and if you don`t bring your personal and you can be terminated.. and not work place if another and they`ll you can hurt yourself.
The team has developed to become a leader in it's segment. Providing turn key solutions to the market place in welded modular assemblies and stampings. With multiple locations and a multicultural environment.
one of the best place to work, variety of dies and excellent hands on experience with trouble shooting in the press. management and colleagues are very friendly
Pros
every bithday is celebrated
Cons
none found
It is a very good company to everyone who can start with. We can learn from experienced professionals with great knowledge. The surroundings and the coworkers are very friendly.
Clover Tool is an average place to work. There are opportunities for advancement. And the Work Place environment is friendly. The main drawback is the lack of deserved benefits and a low Pay Grade.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Minimum Benefits
A regular day at Clover Tools was inspecting through 400-500 tools a shift. It would get really hot so many times while working in the summer it the supervisors always made sure to bring cool water bottles around every hour or so. They installed new fans to go around and breaks 4 times a day. The hardest part was trying to avoid cutting yourself with the sharp tools, but the management I really liked, really lay back people who can still be bossy but at the same time cuts us some slack
Pros
Multiple breaks
Cons
temperature gets high in the summer but really cold in winter
I started my tool and die apprentiship program at clover tool mfg, and it was a great experience. Highly experienced employee and a great management. I was trained to work really hard, and I believe this is the reason why I am able to survive my next job.
Pros
Always a great time before long weekends, free lunch, feels like family. Great cooperate culture!
Cons
If you survive at clover, you can survive anywhere.
We learn more and more new things every day while working in team to learn new things.
Great job opportunities.

Experience employees.
The learning experience was great. The working with group of toolmakers help me in developing my skills to great extent.
Manage all day to day employee relations. Provide exceptional customer service to the staff of the organization. Maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
I have learn various thing from this work that I have work at and the work environment is good and people are very friendly
Pros
always overtime if you need it
Cons
i be very hot in the summer time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clover Tool Manufacturing Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
Clover Tool Manufacturing Limited Reviews by Location