Play YouTube video button
Clio
Clio Employee Review

Solid Company, great people

10 April 2019
I worked at Clio on the sales team for just over 2.5 years. I really valued my time there and recognize how much it helped me grow in my career.

I started in a Jr sales role before getting promoted into an Account Executive role. It was not an easy job, but the product is solid and sellable. Promotions come for those who deserve them. I stay in touch with a couple of my managers there who really helped accelerate my career and were great mentors.

I would suggest it for jr-intermediate folks who are looking to build a career in sales. Strong training, mentorship, and a lot of Clio alumni go on to great jobs afterwards because of what they learn here. The people and culture at Clio are great.

Cons:

Comp is ok but nothing outstanding, especially as you get into more senior roles.

It is a fairly transactional sell so you are constantly pushing to monthly targets, which can start to wear on you.
8 April 2019
I have worked at Clio for almost 2 years in Sales. I have been able to develop critical sales skills in order to advance in my career here. I have been given tons of opportunities to grow at Clio. If you work hard and put in the effort, the rewards are endless. The culture is what makes Clio standout for sure! This company has a high standard and impressive goals. They expect a lot of the Clions who work here, but reward those who put in the effort for sure!
Pros
Awesome people, great experience, brand new office, free lunches, endless snacks, travel!
24 March 2020
I loved my time at Clio right up until I left. I had a medical issue that made it hard to continue to work there. Still have friends that work there and talk about how its such a great place. It is a fantastic product and great company. I'm sure I just had a bad department head.
16 February 2020
Same location
Like any sales job you'll have a stressful days. However I work with great people and managers which allows me to enjoy it even when stressed. I find myself staying late sometimes, but sometimes you have to in order to be successful in your role.

Clio has a great culture and sometimes you forget that you're at work... 110% would recommend

1 Con - Base could be higher