Play YouTube video button

Operations Associate1 review
Canada1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
Clio selected this as a representative review
I’ve worked at Clio as an Account Representative for nearly 2 years. In that time, I’ve seen so much growth -- not only in myself, but in the other sales reps around me. The opportunity for career advancement is endless, and the management team is as committed to your personal growth as they are to the results of the team. In my short time here, the sales team has expanded quite rapidly and continues to improve each month -- smashing a few records along the way!

Cons - Updates to the product are made regularly, and with the constant addition of new features, you can find yourself falling behind if you don’t make an effort to keep up. “Fast-paced” is an understatement!

Bottom line - Whether you are just getting started in sales or you’ve been in a few different roles, Clio is an excellent place to accelerate your career, learn new skills and build a network of great people.
I've worked in a number of rapid-growth technology companies, and Clio is unlike any I've experienced before. The culture is strong, the team is driven and passionate, and we're doing work that makes a real difference in the world. The biggest plus, as I see it, is the potential for rapid career growth here. I've never seen a company go so far to invest in the development of its people. The future is bright at Clio, for sure!
Pros
Access to an in-house Performance Coach, custom leadership development program, flexible work arrangements