Play YouTube video button

Clio Employee Reviews in Vancouver, BC

Vancouver, BC1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
Clio selected this as a representative review
I’ve worked at Clio as an Account Representative for nearly 2 years. In that time, I’ve seen so much growth -- not only in myself, but in the other sales reps around me. The opportunity for career advancement is endless, and the management team is as committed to your personal growth as they are to the results of the team. In my short time here, the sales team has expanded quite rapidly and continues to improve each month -- smashing a few records along the way!

Cons - Updates to the product are made regularly, and with the constant addition of new features, you can find yourself falling behind if you don’t make an effort to keep up. “Fast-paced” is an understatement!

Bottom line - Whether you are just getting started in sales or you’ve been in a few different roles, Clio is an excellent place to accelerate your career, learn new skills and build a network of great people.
Great to work with an amazing and incredible smart team. Clio hire the best, and you can learn a lot working there.
What Clio doesn't do is hiring people managers - so most managers are great professionals but have no experience managing people. That leads to a lot of problems.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Clio?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clio. Our community is ready to answer.
Clio Reviews by Job Title