Clio
Clio Employee Review

One of a kind type of company

22 April 2019
Clio has a strong growth culture. If you have the drive and are looking for ways to improve your skillset, Clio offers countless resources and opportunities to continue to push yourself.
They have the strongest product in the market, leading the legal practice management software industry. There is a long way to go and yet, the journey ahead is very promising.

People are just eager and willing to help, everyone is invested in the success of the company and the team.

The executive team is transparent and share the business goals/visions to ensure alignment. Weekly lunches, all snacks (good and bad), drinks, social outings.

Cons

The only constant is change. If you are not comfortable with a fast speed environment with lots of changes and new initiatives, this may not be the place for you. It requires a high level of energy and agility to keep up.
2 October 2018
Same roleSame location
Sales Representative (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
This is my own experience but the product is fantastic, some people are amazing, but the middle management run on a culture of fear. If you joined Clio several years ago you're laughing. Otherwise you'll listen to management tell tall stories whilst being afraid to do the job themselves. They will use you and discard you. Don't you dare say anything though. As a newbie you need to get you head down and not say a word. Don't worry, the elders will tell you what to do, they arent afraid to do that. End of the month is the same, never good enough and you need to scramble to prop up management. They'll tell you all this behind SFDC and Slack and watch everyone jump. If you're ok being a servant and drinking the cool aid then go for it, get some experience then find a better job that pays well. You'll still learn a lot.
Pros
Employee experience team really try hard. Customer service is brilliant
Cons
Low pay, culture of fear, end of the month is the same
24 March 2020
Same location
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
I loved my time at Clio right up until I left. I had a medical issue that made it hard to continue to work there. Still have friends that work there and talk about how its such a great place. It is a fantastic product and great company. I'm sure I just had a bad department head.
16 February 2020
Same location
Account Representative (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
Like any sales job you'll have a stressful days. However I work with great people and managers which allows me to enjoy it even when stressed. I find myself staying late sometimes, but sometimes you have to in order to be successful in your role.

Clio has a great culture and sometimes you forget that you're at work... 110% would recommend

1 Con - Base could be higher