Clio
Clio Employee Review

Clio - a great place to accelerate your career and build a few relationships along the way!

24 May 2019
I’ve worked at Clio as an Account Representative for nearly 2 years. In that time, I’ve seen so much growth -- not only in myself, but in the other sales reps around me. The opportunity for career advancement is endless, and the management team is as committed to your personal growth as they are to the results of the team. In my short time here, the sales team has expanded quite rapidly and continues to improve each month -- smashing a few records along the way!

Cons - Updates to the product are made regularly, and with the constant addition of new features, you can find yourself falling behind if you don’t make an effort to keep up. “Fast-paced” is an understatement!

Bottom line - Whether you are just getting started in sales or you’ve been in a few different roles, Clio is an excellent place to accelerate your career, learn new skills and build a network of great people.
16 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Account Representative (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
Like any sales job you'll have a stressful days. However I work with great people and managers which allows me to enjoy it even when stressed. I find myself staying late sometimes, but sometimes you have to in order to be successful in your role.

Clio has a great culture and sometimes you forget that you're at work... 110% would recommend

1 Con - Base could be higher
24 March 2020
Same location
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
I loved my time at Clio right up until I left. I had a medical issue that made it hard to continue to work there. Still have friends that work there and talk about how its such a great place. It is a fantastic product and great company. I'm sure I just had a bad department head.
22 April 2019
Same location
Sales Development Representative (Current Employee) - Toronto
Clio has a strong growth culture. If you have the drive and are looking for ways to improve your skillset, Clio offers countless resources and opportunities to continue to push yourself.
They have the strongest product in the market, leading the legal practice management software industry. There is a long way to go and yet, the journey ahead is very promising.

People are just eager and willing to help, everyone is invested in the success of the company and the team.

The executive team is transparent and share the business goals/visions to ensure alignment. Weekly lunches, all snacks (good and bad), drinks, social outings.

Cons

The only constant is change. If you are not comfortable with a fast speed environment with lots of changes and new initiatives, this may not be the place for you. It requires a high level of energy and agility to keep up.