Clio
Clio Employee Review

Challenging, stressfull but lots of good perks

28 January 2020
Great to work with an amazing and incredible smart team. Clio hire the best, and you can learn a lot working there.
What Clio doesn't do is hiring people managers - so most managers are great professionals but have no experience managing people. That leads to a lot of problems.
24 March 2020
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
I loved my time at Clio right up until I left. I had a medical issue that made it hard to continue to work there. Still have friends that work there and talk about how its such a great place. It is a fantastic product and great company. I'm sure I just had a bad department head.
16 February 2020
Account Representative (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
Like any sales job you'll have a stressful days. However I work with great people and managers which allows me to enjoy it even when stressed. I find myself staying late sometimes, but sometimes you have to in order to be successful in your role.

Clio has a great culture and sometimes you forget that you're at work... 110% would recommend

1 Con - Base could be higher
29 November 2019
Software Developer (Current Employee) - Burnaby, BC
Can be fast paced some weeks but every one is helpful. Lots of new things to learn on the job. Expectations can be mitigated based on unknown challenges that come from working with an old and large codebase