Clio

Clio Management reviews

Featured review
Clio selected this as a representative review
I’ve worked at Clio as an Account Representative for nearly 2 years. In that time, I’ve seen so much growth -- not only in myself, but in the other sales reps around me. The opportunity for career advancement is endless, and the management team is as committed to your personal growth as they are to the results of the team. In my short time here, the sales team has expanded quite rapidly and continues to improve each month -- smashing a few records along the way! Cons - Updates to the product are made regularly, and with the constant addition of new features, you can find yourself falling behind if you don’t make an effort to keep up. “Fast-paced” is an understatement! Bottom line - Whether you are just getting started in sales or you’ve been in a few different roles, Clio is an excellent place to accelerate your career, learn new skills and build a network of great people.
Clio has a strong growth culture. If you have the drive and are looking for ways to improve your skillset, Clio offers countless resources and opportunities to continue to push yourself. They have the strongest product in the market, leading the legal practice management software industry. There is a long way to go and yet, the journey ahead is very promising. People are just eager and willing to help, everyone is invested in the success of the company and the team. The executive team is transparent and share the business goals/visions to ensure alignment. Weekly lunches, all snacks (good and bad), drinks, social outings. Cons The only constant is change. If you are not comfortable with a fast speed environment with lots of changes and new initiatives, this may not be the place for you. It requires a high level of energy and agility to keep up.
I worked at Clio on the sales team for just over 2.5 years. I really valued my time there and recognize how much it helped me grow in my career. I started in a Jr sales role before getting promoted into an Account Executive role. It was not an easy job, but the product is solid and sellable. Promotions come for those who deserve them. I stay in touch with a couple of my managers there who really helped accelerate my career and were great mentors. I would suggest it for jr-intermediate folks who are looking to build a career in sales. Strong training, mentorship, and a lot of Clio alumni go on to great jobs afterwards because of what they learn here. The people and culture at Clio are great. Cons: Comp is ok but nothing outstanding, especially as you get into more senior roles. It is a fairly transactional sell so you are constantly pushing to monthly targets, which can start to wear on you.
This is my own experience but the product is fantastic, some people are amazing, but the middle management run on a culture of fear. If you joined Clio several years ago you're laughing. Otherwise you'll listen to management tell tall stories whilst being afraid to do the job themselves. They will use you and discard you. Don't you dare say anything though. As a newbie you need to get you head down and not say a word. Don't worry, the elders will tell you what to do, they arent afraid to do that. End of the month is the same, never good enough and you need to scramble to prop up management. They'll tell you all this behind SFDC and Slack and watch everyone jump. If you're ok being a servant and drinking the cool aid then go for it, get some experience then find a better job that pays well. You'll still learn a lot.
Pros
Employee experience team really try hard. Customer service is brilliant
Cons
Low pay, culture of fear, end of the month is the same