Clinton View Lodge Employee Review

View all Clinton View Lodge reviews

Working at Clinton View
Personal Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Kingston, PE22 April 2015
Clinton View gave me a very in-depth experience that added to my clinical abilities after completing my first year nursing. The days were very busy which I loved, and also allowed me to become more accomplished with multitasking as well as time management. This job allowed me to solidify my knowledge that in a short time I learned in school.

Other Clinton View Lodge Employee Reviews

Alot of work
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Clinton, PE20 March 2019
Alot of work, high turnover, little pay, stressful, always work short , not alot of support, long hours, management is not helpful, back breaking work
Pros
Good healthcare
Cons
Everything else
Gratifying job but the pay for the duties was not fitting.
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Clinton, PE14 March 2018
I enjoyed helping the elderly residents
it was a very fast paced environment with a high turn around with the staff team as they were not flexible in alot of areas (example: sick days, appointments, switching shifts, Increasing pay etc) I found the work load was alot for one person to handle at times they were short staffed and as a staff member i would at times be doing double the work load or more to try and get on time for meals we would cut corners that normally wouldn't be acceptable on a regular full staff shift.
Pros
Interaction with residents, learning experiences
Cons
12hr shifts, short staffed, management