Clintar Landscape Management

Clintar Landscape Management Employee Reviews

I did snow removal

i worked doing snow removal from November of 2019 til early to mid February 2020. it is a good job for those whom don't mind working in the cold and who can work under pressure of getting multiple tasks done. The at work atmosphere was as expected, most co-workers were a blast to work with although there were a couple who were a bit on the "bossy" side.

Pros

payed well

Cons

long hours, sometimes not enough time to get a good amount of rest

Awful leadership

This company is the epitome of the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Communication is sparse on a good day with incomprehensible work sheet that you have to follow. The worst part is the lack of maintenance on the equipment, which you're told should be fine for the year (they're not).Do yourself a favour, don't work for these guys. You will regret it.

Pros

Easy job

Cons

Non existent communication

Moral was low

I was on a regular crew but if someone didnt show or was on vacation I got put on that crew,so I was on 4 different crews that season and yeah no one liked there job and again everybody knew everthing. They would all complain about the job the pay but never say anything to the management or foreman.

Pros

Working outside

Cons

Bad pay

Productive, fast pace when working.

Worked for Clintar for better part of 5 years running loader during the winter months. Thought they were very good with communication and raises were always available to those who had earned it.

Pros

Easy to work with management.

Cons

On call part time work

Terrible stay away!!!!! can’t fix anything

Management is terrible the equipment is terrible and unsafe so stay away find a different place to work that maintains the equipment 7 years and the new guys got better equipment they don’t treat there repeat employees with respect

Pros

No lunches

Cons

Work with broken stuff

very productive work place

seasonal so hours vary, could be a few hours a week or 40+ hours a week. I learned a lot about myself because it is a mental test working at night with cold temperatures and soreness. I would recommend this job to anyone liking landscape and design.

Pros

good hours

Cons

seasonal

They rip you off on your pay cheques and said they cant do anything

Hours are tracked by a app that doesn't work most of the time and when you have half your pay cheque and ask what happened ... they just turn it around on you and said "did you clock in on the app" "if not I can't do anything" Everything is confusing for new people They expect A quality with high-school kids ... The management are always fighting against each other Etc...

Pros

Cons

Alot

Productive fast paced

Line supervisor was great. Always went above and beyond and always pitched in on tasks to get job done. Equipment downtime led to unpaid time off whicn was frustrating as preventative maintenance could have avoided this.

Pros

Not micro managed.. Sink or swim

Cons

Aged equipment

Not a good place to work at?

Overall the company does not know how to bid on jobs , and they will end up losing clients. The position I had was parking lot cleaner which did not pay much.

Pros

nothing

Cons

over worked, low pay, lousy work

The work is great and the winter there is a lot of hours and lots of respect and the pay is amazing but in the spring and summer and fall months they pay like Sh$& it is min wages unless your are a supervisor but there is lots of room to grow with in and the summer you work like a dog but again they make up for the drive work ethic over the winter months by upping the pay and taking care of you in the winter by not putting a limit to the hours you get

Pros

The snow removal pay is amazing

Cons

Summer sucks

Great work environment

It's a vary nice place to work I'd reccomend it to all of my currently unemployed freinds. clintar is a team oriented work place but at the same time you need to be independent all in all clintar is a great place to work

Fast paced

be ready to move around and work outside, there is a lot of walking involved. but the people are nice and i did enjoy working there. the interview is super easu

good atmosphere

a well paying company full of kind individuals. i enjoyed my short time with this company very much. i would recommend working with them very much for any hard workers

Bush league

They stopped calling and answering my calls and owe me money. Your over worked at times and under paid. They need bigger and better equipment for some of their routes. People there don't know how to shut up on the radio's talking about nonsense... some people just want to work in piece and quite, especially when your tired and on no sleep.

Nothing but a kiss up company

Nothing but a kiss my butt company dont care about any workers, just hire and fire, they only let the ones that like use equipment after all the years I was with them, it sucked.

Wouldn't recommend

Managment is a joke. Workers cant survive in the winter unless it is a very active winter. They will make all these good promises and then leave you out to dry or lose everything you have ever worked for do not reccomend

Always a new challenge

Clintar is an inclusive employer. I was given the chance to have a collaborative approach in maximizing human and equipment resources. Management will listen to your opinion, even if the best practice is already in place. Clintar is among a new wave of employers that is willing to cater to the needs of their employees, to maximize company culture and loyalty. I enjoyed my experience with Clintar

Fun workplace with harsh winter work

Decent job. Work conditions are tough as expected and long hours. People you work with are great to work with. Management seems to be hit or miss some times.

Clintar Review.

Management was very reasonable, when it came to most situations. They would try to resolve most problems when needed. Stress full during the winter months. Due to weather issues. All tWhen

Pros

New equipment. Clean work space.

Cons

Only the ones we cause our selfs.

Great place

Awesome to work for great people and good pay, lots of hours. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for new work experience. Not sure what else to say.

Great people fun outdoor work

Ya work outside with your crew. Get a route get work orders and complete it. Long hard hours but the time goes by and the money adds up quick. Im always learning something new here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clintar Landscape Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement