Clintar Landscape Management

Clintar Landscape Management Employee Reviews

Canada111 reviews
i worked doing snow removal from November of 2019 til early to mid February 2020. it is a good job for those whom don't mind working in the cold and who can work under pressure of getting multiple tasks done. The at work atmosphere was as expected, most co-workers were a blast to work with although there were a couple who were a bit on the "bossy" side.
Pros
payed well
Cons
long hours, sometimes not enough time to get a good amount of rest
Line supervisor was great. Always went above and beyond and always pitched in on tasks to get job done. Equipment downtime led to unpaid time off whicn was frustrating as preventative maintenance could have avoided this.
Pros
Not micro managed.. Sink or swim
Cons
Aged equipment
Overall the company does not know how to bid on jobs , and they will end up losing clients.
The position I had was parking lot cleaner which did not pay much.
Pros
nothing
Cons
over worked, low pay, lousy work
The work is great and the winter there is a lot of hours and lots of respect and the pay is amazing but in the spring and summer and fall months they pay like Sh$& it is min wages unless your are a supervisor but there is lots of room to grow with in and the summer you work like a dog but again they make up for the drive work ethic over the winter months by upping the pay and taking care of you in the winter by not putting a limit to the hours you get
Pros
The snow removal pay is amazing
Cons
Summer sucks
It's a vary nice place to work I'd reccomend it to all of my currently unemployed freinds. clintar is a team oriented work place but at the same time you need to be independent all in all clintar is a great place to work
be ready to move around and work outside, there is a lot of walking involved. but the people are nice and i did enjoy working there. the interview is super easu
a well paying company full of kind individuals. i enjoyed my short time with this company very much. i would recommend working with them very much for any hard workers
They stopped calling and answering my calls and owe me money. Your over worked at times and under paid. They need bigger and better equipment for some of their routes. People there don't know how to shut up on the radio's talking about nonsense... some people just want to work in piece and quite, especially when your tired and on no sleep.
Nothing but a kiss my butt company dont care about any workers, just hire and fire, they only let the ones that like use equipment after all the years I was with them, it sucked.
Managment is a joke. Workers cant survive in the winter unless it is a very active winter. They will make all these good promises and then leave you out to dry or lose everything you have ever worked for do not reccomend
Clintar is an inclusive employer. I was given the chance to have a collaborative approach in maximizing human and equipment resources. Management will listen to your opinion, even if the best practice is already in place. Clintar is among a new wave of employers that is willing to cater to the needs of their employees, to maximize company culture and loyalty. I enjoyed my experience with Clintar
Decent job. Work conditions are tough as expected and long hours. People you work with are great to work with. Management seems to be hit or miss some times.
Management was very reasonable, when it came to most situations. They would try to resolve most problems when needed. Stress full during the winter months. Due to weather issues. All tWhen
Pros
New equipment. Clean work space.
Cons
Only the ones we cause our selfs.
Awesome to work for great people and good pay, lots of hours. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for new work experience. Not sure what else to say.
Ya work outside with your crew. Get a route get work orders and complete it. Long hard hours but the time goes by and the money adds up quick. Im always learning something new here.
I work for clintar doing snow removal. Management is constantly micromanaging their employees. Management doesnt know how to let go of the reins. Constantly asking how much longer to complete the jobs. I understand when there is a big snowfall, but on the days that we have time to complete the jobs they are constantly pushing us to move faster. Management also doesnt like when we stop to take a coffee break or a lunch break!

Overall good experience working there. Once you get beyond the first year, management doesnt check up on you as often, providing you are a good employee.

More training is required for the new employees. Job expectations should be drilled into the new employees as the new employees have been leaving the job sites half done!
Pros
Dedicated machines, new equipment
Cons
Long hours, no lunch breaks, micromanaging
Great management
Great positions

Great atmosphere

Fair treatment

Clintar Landscaping is overall a great place to work at. All that is expected from you is to complete tasks to your fullest potential, and it will be recognized!!!
I am an on call snow plow operator. You get to operate brand new equipment with heated seats, bluetooth speakers and HVAC control.
The only downside is that as a snow plow operator you only work when it snows. No snow=no work. HR staff are great, professional and friendly too.
I would return to work here if I lived closer, worked long hours for snow removal. filled out log sheets, worked as a snow plow operator. Just didn't pay enough, for cost of travel to and from.
Coming in to work everyday was always a great time. Management always listened to what we had to say. Allowed us to give input if there was an easier way to do our everyday tasks. Great working environment with great staff as well.
Winnipeg mb
Employer is friendly and courteous

New equipment to run

Always answers calls if in need of help

The bosses check up on us to make sure we are safe and ok

They have xmas party and BBQ
Pros
Frindly place and employer to work for
Cons
Could be a little better on salary