Climate Works Heating & Cooling Inc

Climate Works Heating & Cooling Inc Employee Reviews

Just an ok place to work, nothing exceptional about it. It was a job. Work van was falling apart. Too many chiefs not enough Indians working there. Needs better structure
Disorganized company starting at the top. Toxic office culture where no one really thrives, just survives. Very high staff turnover. Just sad that I stayed as long as I did...not worth it!
Also read all bad and non employee reviews for 'Climate Works Heating and Cooling Inc.', same company.No breaks, no overtime pay.I, like most fellow employees, HATED working for this company and we had all been bribed into keeping our jobs at one point or another. People stay only because when you quit, they will give you a raise!!
Pros
A typical day at work is long and unrewarded. Most enjoyable part of the job is driving home. I learned to never trust anyone. Workplace culture is toxic, starting from the top.
The work was very interesting, learned a lot and did a lot of everything which was great. But management is aweful, they don't care for you much as long as they get what they want. And even if they say reassuring things to you, they will talk bad behind your back to other employees. It's done to everyone.. and only a hand full of guys there are worth trusting. Just toxic environment. They are a revolving door of employees...
Saw they have a bunch of 5 star ratings put up around the same time so I figured I'd put the true Climate Works experience. Climate Works doesnt value their employees. All they did for myself and others was lay people off in a heartbeat for "Lack of work". Why keep hiring people to only let them go in less than a year. From my experience a couple years ago the night foreman was brutal and basically harrassed all the workers and was able to get away with it. Do yourself a favour and DONT work for this company.
Been with Climate Works for a number of years, they are a growing evolving company and treat us well, like any company they have had growing pains but work their hardest to show what their goals are and want to be a great employer.
Climate works offers competitive wages and lots of potential for growth from within. They encourage employees to attend many different options of ongoing training courses. A rewarding job, a great place to make a career in a professional environment. Climate Works is a company where employees and management value integrity and this shows through there strong reputation in the industry.
Climate Works has a friendly atmosphere. Management is extremely supportive, kind and genuinely cares about the staff. No one is ever too busy to help each other out. Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their career. . Most of the jobs at Climate Works revolve around time sensitivity and scheduling. We work in schools, hospitals, and we have an emergency response team but we all have a great work-life balance. This company has great benefits, RRSP options and the salary is excellent.
I have been in the trade for 13 years and started working for Climate Works 6 months ago. I can honestly say this is the best company atmosphere I have been a part of. There is only positive attitudes within a team that wants to excel. I have asked for different equipment and software to increase my productivity and management had no hesitation investing.
I Have been an employee of Climate Works for 7 years now and plan to continue my career here for many years to come. I was hesitant to make a jump to another company but it was the best decision I have ever made. I have witnessed this company grow from approximately 20 employee's to 50 strong in a few short years. With Climate Works you are part of the family and team, not just another number in the company. Very competitive wages and great benefits.
Great place to work. Fast paced environment with a great team of energetic employees. There is plenty of room for growth in the company. Overall, it has been a great experience and would highly recommend applying.
Working for Climate Works was interesting to say the least. Money was around your average rate but the management was a complete joke. You would have supervisors either harassing everyone or playing head games literally day and night, worst of all practically nothing was ever done about it even after multiple people complaining to the "Higher ups" about the situation. Just to make things a bit worse once you dont like the way something is going chances are they turn on you and will lay you off. For the most part even if you do nothing wrong they'll keep you for a maximum of 1 year and then lay you off, saw about 10-15 people laid off in the snap of a finger here.
Pros
Average pay, some good staff
Cons
Management, Equipment, Lay-offs, Unorganized
they treat there employees like garbage, very corrupt and break a lot of rules such as having no official supervisor on site and still get you in trouble
Worked for the company and essentially they take fool advantage of you especially on plumbing side, you never know your shift and they expect you to work when ever they call even if you have already worked 60+ hours this week. its a family run business and unless your family your not treated as equals. They start there overtime at 50+ hours. Not a great place to work
Cons
Long hours, time off is a hastle