ClickSoftware

ClickSoftware Employee Reviews

Family culture and enjoyable place to work

Very enjoyable job and learned a great deal. Unfortunately taken over by an American Company who downsized and moved most functions to the US. Excellent training. Excellent autonomy.

Pros

Free Parking. Local. Culture

Excellent Co.

Great Co to work and prosper financially and professionally. It’s products were in the advanguard of the industry and keep adding more every year and building on prior advancement

just love to do work with fun

i am now a student.I am working to finance my further study.I choose this trade because i love computer computer oriented things.I just love to data entry job That`s it

Enjoyed the work environment

Clicksoftware offered the lated in workforce and field asset scheduling optimization software. The solution set the industry standard for workforce management

lots of changes recent years

the company went through several changes internally in recent years which led to staff reductions. However, employees had a positive attitude and worked as a team. Good place to gain experience.

work life balance

A great place to work, very good work life balance, very helpful management, a true cloud company, Great team to work, new opportunities to work on new technology.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

nothing

Interesting and dynamic environment, great people and culture of respect and professionalism. Could improve work/life balance.

A typical day starts early because off-shore resources have started their day several hours ahead of US time. Days also go late because some customers are located on US West Coast and have late meetings. I learned a lot about Cloud computing and the company's core competency - Field Service Management optimization. Colleagues are respectful and professional, consistently going the extra mile to deliver on aggressive commitments. The hardest part of the job is simply the workload and long hours, which results in pressure. The most enjoyable part of the job is the camaraderie with coworkers and fulfillment in knowing that customers are getting good value.

Cool fast paced company

I enjoyed working at ClickSoftware. I was there for one year and the relationships and skills that I learned in my role as an SDR will most definitely be leveraged in my next role.

Pros

Great people

good company to work with

a day involved going through client's functional requirement document, documenting the Test Cases, and executing the test. Meet ups with the developers towards successful release of the project. Hardest part was that job is not secured, you might get fired in a day.

Positive

There are good projects to work on, co-workers are helpful, share information. Depends on the projects, the schedule could be tight and work-life balance would be challenge in that case.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ClickSoftware?

Fun place to work

Fun place to work but no path to advance within the organization. However I did learn a lot about cloud--based applications

Being in Partner Enablement was a challenging fun role working with Partners and Customers

This role provided me the opportunity to work with Partners, Customers, Sales, Product Team, Research & Development and support doing various activities from PreSale to Project Management to Deployment and closure of the project.

Too many politics

Projects get lost in the glamour of what they are but rarely do they think far enough ahead to be prepared for whats to come. Poor planning and change management.

Great company with fantastic people!

ClickSoftware is brimming with intelligent, resourceful professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment whose foundation is built on mutual trust, respect and accountability. Multinational work environment with team spirit, smart and good people.

Pros

company culture

Cons

no Cons

relaxed working environment

A relaxed environment, with very friendly colleagues. The only negative side to what I saw, they do not practice what they preach. Workforce is inefficient, and slow to react. Employee development and opportunity to progress is lacking

Good Products and an always busy Professional Services group.

Company with good products but not big enough to implement enhancements at a fast pace. This makes the PS department extremely busy and its employees are forced to work long hours for months or years in a row.

Pros

Good Products

Cons

No work/life balance, weak management

Good group, hard-working environment

Company headquartered in Israel. Was tech. support person in US. Co-workers in Israel very blunt, but are very generous with their time to help. Work environment is somewhat high intensity/high pressure so management does try to make other aspects of the work day comfortable.

Pros

very smart, driven co-workers work here.

Cons

healthcare: pays full (100%) for single employee, but no more for family/spouse;

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ClickSoftware. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement