Clearway Employee Reviews

Självständigt, nattetid
Reklam Montör (Former Employee) –  Stockholm1 July 2018
Nattarbete som reklammontör i SL bussar. Springer runt i olika depåer i Stockholm och sätter upp reklam på natten. Man får tänka och planera mycket själv.
Great people
Van Driver/ security (Former Employee) –  Erith, Greater London20 March 2017
Great management great people to work with but there is a couple that let it down over all id say one of the best jobs i had great experiance and had a good laugh with the team. I worked a variety of jobs from securing property's with pannels and security doors to clearing fly tips and peoples domestic waste from bin shoots
Pros
Got to meet all types of people and help where i could
Cons
Having to remove dirty needles amongst other items
Terrible place
Researcher (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MN20 February 2016
Absolutely miserable. Management was very poor. Complained about my work but would not put in any effort to teach me. And I was willing to learn! Had me so stressed out, I started having physical symptoms! I have never had a company treat me so poorly. Communication was lacking between management. One would say one thing. The other something else. Compensation was decent. Moral was low. One manager would raise their voice to me when they was irritated. I felt very disrespected, stressed and unappreciated. I lost more than just my self esteem working there. So glad I'm out.
Pros
Cons
See above