Clearway

Clearway Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Company is great, Pay is top notch. With all the "Group of companies" in the same building, it gets pretty hectic. It could do with a clean up of a few dinosaurs.
Promises of work that they did not deliver. Regional Director lied about how much work they have. Superintendent shorted me hours and refuses to pay. Worst work environment I've experienced in 26 years in the industry. Clearway BC division is unorganized and incompetent in my opinion. Go elsewhere if you want steady work.
Clearway Construction is a family run and operated business and working alongside them feels as if your part of that family. Everyone cares about your well being and its a very safe working environment.
Management at Clearway Construction was completely reliable and productive. The co-workers were extremely engaging, allowing myself to benefit from every encounter I had at that company. The hardest part of being an office clerk at that particular office was juggling the mass amount of phone calls and invoices being received at the same time, however that taught everyone in the workplace to manage plenty of situations efficiently and immediately.
Good experience
Fun

Work 7 days a week 7-7

5 weeks on

4 days off
Pros
I learn a lot
Cons
5 weeks on/ 4 days off
management did not provide a positive working enviroment not a very organized company
check voicemail/emails/faxes and distribute accordingly, order office supplies, assist CEO when required, edit memos, arrange travel, order lunch, screen calls, match packing slips to invoices, make coffee, keep from reception tidy, enter payments, coworkers were helpful but very stressed, hardest part was contacting contractors, and the most enjoyable part was arranging travel and assisting CEO.
Pros
training was excellent, employees were helpful
Cons
no room for growth, told i was overqualified