ClearStream Energy Services

ClearStream Energy Services Employee Reviews

Canada192 reviews
Clearstream is an excellent company to work for
An average day at Suncor Fort Hills through Clearstream consisted of a tailgate meeting every morning. Safety is on the top of the list. The company treated everyone extraordinary. I would recommend this company to everyone. Covid-19 happened and lots of Clearstream employees lost there jobs. That's the reason I'm out of work.
Great for a start
Company does not take an interest in your personal issues to try and accommodate you.

They don't provide benefits that's now industry standard, they provide the bare minimum.

Would not recommend this company to someone unless you have no other options.
Great Company & Helpful Office Staff
Amazing company, one of the best ones I have ever been lucky enough to be apart of. Management is there for you, encourage a strong safety culture, and willing to work with you. It was a nice relaxed pace ( worked at Ft. Hills site ), did not rush the haul truck drivers, and strongly monitored the trucks for maintenance. Really enjoyed working for them, was laid off due to the oil prices (basically because of the Coronavirus pandemic). Hope to work with them again in the future.
Pros
Management, concerns for the staff, encourages safety always
Cons
Not enough work
terrible time working here
your just a number working for this company. lots of talk from the way too many management staff. who are never there too stand behind their employees.
Toxic
The environment is not healthy. The current senior management team is indicative of the share price (0.03). Wait till this stinker goes to the auction block before you purchased any part of them, at least you’ll get something for your money
Mediocre
I didn't enjoy working at the Mercer Pulp Mill for ClearStream/Bison, the site manager was horrendous, often lied, and didn't care about her job. I would not recommend to anyone to apply.
Clear Stream shutdown
Awesome group to work for and with. Everyone is friendly. Accommodate everyone’s needs. It’s good money and
Long hours if needed. The only bad thing

Is that it was short term but you can make

A few bucks working extra hours.
Excellent
It was very good environment always take safety first make sure every employee are at same page. Make sure you work safe and go home safe
I really like the culture hope more companies will learn from them.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ClearStream Energy Services?
Working here has bin good
I have bin working here as a contractor for 6 year and would say it's a good place to work lots of different departments to work for threw them they work with you to get were you are trained in
Loved my job
Clearstream was a wonderful company to work for. I would still be employed there but had to leave due to personal reasons. The pay was great. The schedule was great. The management and benefits were top notch. I would work there again if given the opportunity. I have nothing but good experiences working with this company
No review summary
Can not provide a review on this companyas i was required to sign a nondisclosure agreement at the time of hire and again at time of exit.. No review provided
Lead hand on shutdown
.Supervision was top notch and very professional, and looked for ways to improve tasks, safety, quality, productivity and moral would work for them again in a heartbeat.
productive, saftey is key, thrilling.
you are getting paid top dollar to wake up and do a new job everyday with the thrill of working outside. you will get alot of experience from working around verious types of sites.
Pros
watching the entire seasons change while working hard.
Cons
stores close early, bring extra socks.
Fun place to work with a great company culture
Great company with great people. Always promoting a heathy work life balance. This company is one that stands by it's word, they preach and live safety each and every day. ClearStream takes safety very seriously and also has high value in recognizing safety excellence.
Not the greatest company
They give you the impression that it's the best place there is growth and they care but it's the opposite. I went through so many managers other times there were no managers to report to. No actual reward or acknowledgement for doing a great job. A lot of nepotism and racism. I regret going with they could learn from other companies like Diversified.
"A good example of good company but worst leadership and executive team"
good employees who are working very hard "below director level", but No space given to them. Even the results or opinions made in the surveys are shared along with the names to the senior management...

Cons:

No Standard of the management

Lack of knowledge in senior mgmt

skills mapping issues

dictatorship

No training from grooming aspects

Old school methods to run the operations
Unbelievable Accommodations in camp
What can i say? Clearstream Energy was very good with me while i was an employee. Excellent hourly wage and an opportunity to move up in the company. The benefits were very good as well and i was always treated with respect bye the Supervisors on shift whoever that might have been.
Always had time to talk if there were any concern's. Overall my experience with Clearstream was very positive and i would recommend anyone to apply and start a journey with them. The camp accommodations blew me away. That employees get treated that well in this world. It was pretty awesome. I was pampered lol.
Great Company
Love working here! Great group of people and lots of learning opportunities! Amazing benefits, great pay and lots of job flexibility. Great support from management
Not big as you think!
No processes, no accountability, very disorganized Executive team, senior management team are not aligned, talented individuates leaving the company, HR is very weak......short-term vision...BODs living in different world.......So good luck if you want to join them.....
Was a good experience. No work/life balance. Earning potential was excellent. Upper management was very approachable. Relaxed atmosphere encouraged productivity.
Great place to work with opportunity to advance.
Thoroughly enjoyed working with ClearStream. Felt like a valued employee and my opinion mattered. Great team and great leadership. Look forward to working with ClearStream in the future.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ClearStream Energy Services. Our community is ready to answer.