CLEAResult Consulting Employee Reviews

We have some of the most pleasant coworkers in the world.
Senior Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Denville N.J.9 July 2018
I truly enjoy my company's approach to energy conservation. We always hit our target goals each year but, also look after the needs of each individual household.The environment is very pleasant and positive.Our management is of very high quality.Miy job is very challenging .I have a different problem to solve each day .My reward is helping people were it really count that is, helping them to conserve energy and live in a safe home.My day starts at 7am were I reveiw my schedule for the day and drive to my assignment to assess and perform my jobs for the day. My day ends when the job is done.I highly recommend my vocation to others.
Pros
Challenging and rewarding work
Cons
It can be very dirty for some people
Poorly Run Company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR30 June 2018
Clearesult ruined the envirerment that PECI built. They started getting rid of all the PECI employees that they purchased due to the Salaries were to high and they want to pay much lower.

You get what you pay for!
Pros
a Paycheck
Cons
Clearesult is totally for profit and does not care about the PNW
Very Good Company to Work For
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Atlanta North, GA9 June 2018
I have worked for CLEAResult for almost two years now. I came to CLEAResult through acquisition and couldn't be happier. The company culture is fun and very supportive. The CEO has a true "open door" policy and is always interested in listening to new ideas and suggestions.
Pros
Great benefits and culture!
Cons
I have no cons to share.
Great Company to Work With!
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA6 June 2018
Keep up the good work CLEAResult! I have recommended others seek employment with CLEAResult, some of which have been hired. They also are very happy with their experience. I look forward to a very long career with CLEAResult!
Pros
Great Collaboration, Expectations are Clearly Communicated, Many Opportunities for Advancement, Ability to Work Remotely, Very Flexible and Accommodating of Personal Family Needs, Very Fun and Caring Team and Colleagues
training not adequate
Office Coordinator/Special Projects Coordinator (Former Employee) –  East Lansing, MI5 April 2018
Very busy office but the training and support for management is not adequate. At times there is support but many times you get through into situations and there is no support available
I was a contractor for Clearesult
FIELD REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MA5 March 2018
I very much enjoyed the flexibility of the job and my co-workers were great. It was a very detailed job which I was a field rep. and on the road every day.
great employer
Dedicated Agent (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH31 January 2018
Great place to work.
Upper Management is super nice and proactive. lots of opportunities depending on how you join the company and what your department and qualifications are.
Laid back atmosphere, flexible work schedules.
Senior Program Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX15 September 2017
I only worked at Clearesult for over a year. During that time I was given the opportunity to set my own schedule and meet with clients whom I determined to be willing participants in our programs.
Pros
Flexible work schedules.
Cons
Managements frowns upon taking time off for vacations.
It is a job but could be more
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH12 July 2017
Not too heavy call volume. I learned the tricks of the CSR/ call center trade.
The culture is great. Never get upset. always stay happpy.
Hardest part of the job left, so it is better.
Most enjoyable part is knowing you helped someone and it is easy.
Pros
1st shift mon-Fri. Benefts start rght away.
Cons
Pay is too low to staty long.
Productive and fun workplace while learning the value of energy assessment.
Call Center Representative I (Former Employee) –  Duluth, MN16 February 2017
Clearesults Customerlink Corporate Call Center is a productive and fun workplace while learning the value of home and business energy assessment.

I would like to be able to return to work there. I have learned the value of energy assessments and energy efficiency in the home and in the workplace.

The people are very well rounded and valued.

The CEO was on sight often and could be accessed.
Pros
Parites, celebration of all events - food, gifts.
Cons
Timed employment - 6mos - 2yrs.
Boring Internship
Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  Greensburg, PA16 January 2017
Would not recommend working for this company.I was bored every single day, and they drug their feet on offering me a full time position. Just a poor experience.
Great Place to work!
Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  East Lansing, MI19 December 2016
Management is great. They really care about you as a person. Advancement is limited.
Your opinion is heard because it is a large company that acts like many little ones.
Really Depends on Where you Work
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ohio16 December 2016
This company is nationwide. Your experience will vary depending on on the programs you work for and the management chain which you are linked.

My current office is really just a building where a few separate acquisitions work together and share a break room. There's no office culture AT ALL. Everyone, as far as I can see is over-worked.

What is constant is invariability of regions, upper management and company goals. You never really know what direction the company is headed in.

My advice is, if you're looking to come to this company, put your interests in the program you're being hired for and the people you'll be working with, not the overall region or company.
Pros
Flexible Hours, good insurance
Cons
Everything mentioned above.
Terrible Management Team
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZ24 September 2016
The Chandler office has a terrible Management Team, awful office culture, very hostile. Two program managers had been reported to HR for racist comments and s**ual comments but because it was not properly documented, HR did not do anything. Two managers were informed of who turned them in to HR making the work environment even worse.
Home based office-minimal supervision and self management
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX4 May 2016
Great company except it is contract work, so if the contract doesn't renew then you are quickly unemployed. Otherwise excellent position and work/life balance.
Job itself is enjoyable
IPC Processer (Current Employee) –  East Lansing, MI17 January 2016
Process as many rebates accurately and quickly. Management could use "refresher", co workers are awesome, to much Overtime. Good place to set self goals of data to meet.
Pros
Mandatory Fun Days
Cons
management. Excessive Overtime
Excessive Over time
IPC Processor (Current Employee) –  TH517 November 2015
Excessive Overtime Hours...No notice. ten hour days, and weekends.

Unprofessional. Always a hush hush environment. No updates given. Figure out on your own
Dynamic fast-growing consulting company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR10 April 2015
CLEAResult is the largest energy efficiency services company in the U.S., serving dozens of utilities and managing hundreds of energy efficiency programs.

It has a dynamic culture where hard work is rewarded.
HR business partner who quickly and successfully helped integrate 7 recent acquisition companies with payroll, benefits and retirement plans.
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX4 June 2013
Within one year created and developed integration strategies for 7 newly acquired companies. Developed pay for performance culture across all businesses, championed new bonus program, new compensation strategies and guidelines, leadership training programs and key HR metrics to measure and monitor key talent and retention.
CLEAResult has a great business model, a group of very hard working and dedicated employees with lots of creative ideas and passions to help the company stay cutting edge.
Frequent travel to Texas was fun and challenging; toughest challenge is always helping executives and employees understand the agility needed to cope with the growing pains, reactionary culture and ebbs & flows of an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing business.
I really enjoy the fast paced environment of an entrepreneurial business, the whittling down of many ideas and creative proposals to the implementation of a few highly impactful and profitable solutions that propel the company to exceed all expectations. Knowing there is no clear road map, yet acting as a team on collaborative decisions and embracing our failures and successes together.
Wonderful Work Environment
Director of Strategic Business Development (Former Employee) –  Austin, Texas11 October 2012
Best place to work! I found this a wonderful corporate culter that focused on performance and results.
Pros
great benefits