Clearbridge Mobile

Clearbridge Mobile Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
Surprisingly Great place to work
This company is a consultant shop run by a couple of desi's. Normally this would raise red flags, but they are pretty nice and good to work with. The projects can be substantive to mundane, but that's how consulting works.
Pros
Good culture, very jovial atmosphere
Cons
Cheap, low salary, benefits (3 Ferror Rocher for Christmas!)
Fun comfortable workplace
Clearbridge mobile inc is a company that helps to test and develop applications, they provide user-centric product design and engineering services. I had fun working there.
Horrible management
I was hired for admin assistant, manager requested to start 2 days after hire date when I needed 2 weeks.
When I started 2 days after, was told that the person who was supposed to do “training” went on a 6 weeks vacation. Manger was too busy to train me, I sat for hours at my desk doing nothing and everyday asking to be properly train. Then on the 5th day was let go because they didn’t have proper training and was told I wasn’t a great “fit”. Wasn’t given any direction for job duties, when needed help there’s no one to ask.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Very boring
Collaborative, Fun Environment With Exciting Work
I have been working at Clearbridge Mobile full-time for over two years and it's been a great opportunity to work with an amazing team of extremely talented people.

The work environment is very open, communicative, and encouraging. Everyone shares responsibility and celebrates successes together.

There are plenty of opportunities to take on new responsibilities for career progression with frequent 1-on-1s, training, Lunch & Learns, etc.

The culture here is one of the best aspects of the company. There are many social activities and events such as company contests, quarterly events, holiday parties, team building activities, etc. They also serve weekly breakfasts, lunches, and snacks.

If you have the chance to work at Clearbridge, you'll be working on interesting projects that directly impact Clearbridge’s growth and success.
Pros
Free lunches, breakfasts and snacks on Fridays, social events, great culture, interesting and impactful projects
Cons
Open-concept can be distracting at times
Great work life balance
Good workplace culture, people are friendly, welcoming, and laid back. They are also capable and dedicated. Work hours are flexible, (This may be useful if you want to beat or wait out rush hour). Amount of work is reasonable.
Pros
Work from home days
Cons
Located in Vaughn
Great clients, great company and lots of opportunity
I left a billion dollar software company to join Clearbridge 3 years ago and have never looked back. Clearbridge provided an opportunity for me to grow my career and I have had a great time a long the way. I've learned so much working with amazing clients on projects that have significant impact and scale. To say that I have worked on apps for the Olympics and the Super Bowl is something that will stay with me my entire career. The people and management I work with are incredible as well. Sure there are challenges and tough days, but the pros far outweigh the cons.
Pros
compensation, culture, clients
Cons
typical challenges of hyper-growth
Great work environment with room for growth
I've been at Clearbridge for over 3 years now, and have watched the company grow and evolve. Despite some growing pains along the way, it's become a fantastic company to work at, with a strong client roster, exciting projects, and most importantly an awesome group of co-workers.

We're in growth stage right now, and even with meeting hiring demands, management is still very mindful of hiring for fit as much as skill/experience and continues to invest a lot in company culture.
Pros
Catered lunch/breakfast every other Friday, unlimited snacks and drinks, ping pong, video games, air hockey
Cons
The office isn't located downtown, which could be a deterrent depending on where you live
Productive, Supportive and Fun Place to Work
When a project is completed everyone on the team is provided credit for the work they have done towards accomplishing the goal unlike most organizations that provide credit only to the PM or Senior Management.
Pros
free lunches every friday
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clearbridge Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3