Clearbridge Mobile Employee Reviews

Horrible management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON8 August 2018
I was hired for admin assistant, manager requested to start 2 days after hire date when I needed 2 weeks.
When I started 2 days after, was told that the person who was supposed to do “training” went on a 6 weeks vacation. Manger was too busy to train me, I sat for hours at my desk doing nothing and everyday asking to be properly train. Then on the 5th day was let go because they didn’t have proper training and was told I wasn’t a great “fit”. Wasn’t given any direction for job duties, when needed help there’s no one to ask.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Very boring
Great work life balance
Developer (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON31 May 2018
Good workplace culture, people are friendly, welcoming, and laid back. They are also capable and dedicated. Work hours are flexible, (This may be useful if you want to beat or wait out rush hour). Amount of work is reasonable.
Pros
Work from home days
Cons
Located in Vaughn
Great clients, great company and lots of opportunity
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON11 May 2018
I left a billion dollar software company to join Clearbridge 3 years ago and have never looked back. Clearbridge provided an opportunity for me to grow my career and I have had a great time a long the way. I've learned so much working with amazing clients on projects that have significant impact and scale. To say that I have worked on apps for the Olympics and the Super Bowl is something that will stay with me my entire career. The people and management I work with are incredible as well. Sure there are challenges and tough days, but the pros far outweigh the cons.
Pros
compensation, culture, clients
Cons
typical challenges of hyper-growth
Great work environment with room for growth
Director (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON11 May 2018
I've been at Clearbridge for over 3 years now, and have watched the company grow and evolve. Despite some growing pains along the way, it's become a fantastic company to work at, with a strong client roster, exciting projects, and most importantly an awesome group of co-workers.

We're in growth stage right now, and even with meeting hiring demands, management is still very mindful of hiring for fit as much as skill/experience and continues to invest a lot in company culture.
Pros
Catered lunch/breakfast every other Friday, unlimited snacks and drinks, ping pong, video games, air hockey
Cons
The office isn't located downtown, which could be a deterrent depending on where you live
Productive, Supportive and Fun Place to Work
Project Manager/Scrum Master - Contract (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON6 May 2013
When a project is completed everyone on the team is provided credit for the work they have done towards accomplishing the goal unlike most organizations that provide credit only to the PM or Senior Management.
Pros
free lunches every friday

Want to know more about Clearbridge Mobile?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clearbridge Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2