Cleantech Service Group Ltd. Employee Reviews

Progressive workplace culture
Worker (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC6 August 2019
Cleantech has spent the last three years working on their culture and has involved the staff in many ways, from the creation of values, to defining what the company values really mean to the staff. The culture promotes accountability and effort is taken to ensure each person who works for the company knows what their role is to help the company move forward and grow.
The flexible and results oriented culture is not for everyone and the company is getting better at recruiting 'right fit' people.
Residential Caretaker
Residential Caretaker (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC10 July 2018
At first, they seemed to be attentive to my needs and created something of a Good Work Environment.

But when they posted me to a new work site, I was subjected to Abuse and Harassments and when I complained, instead of giving me back up, they Dismissed me instead of dealing with the issues that I was having to deal with.

They left me completely Disappointed with them as at first I thought I was dealing with someone who I could Trust.
Pros
Good Resupply System
Cons
Does not give you backup against Abuse from their Clients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cleantech Service Group Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

Cleantech Service Group Ltd. Reviews by Job Title