Clean Water Works Inc.

Clean Water Works Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada19 reviews
Plumbing
Plumbing company that is in Ottawa.
Regular plumbing services and lateral lining. On call 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Hvac truck and sewer repair services
good place to work
was a good time working here, on the road every day, moving around the city, good environment if you'd like to stay busy and keep active, you can have a good time working here.
Everyone is expendable
Little concer for their employiees work life balance.
No typical start time, each day is a guessing game.

No structure to who you work with on any given day.

If you are a good worker you will be rewarded with the hardest jobs.
Great place to learn the industry
Good place to work but there's no advancement in the company, you are stuck at the position you are hired. If you are looking to start off and learn the basics then this is a great place, but if you're looking for a career job then you should continue looking.
Pros
pay
Cons
management
Good place to work. Friendly co workers and appreciative superiors. Good pay. I was a temp so no benefits. Work culture was great, always something to do.
Great pay but long hours and usually away from home.
The owner was the smartest business man I have ever worked for. He would never take no for a answer which was his flaw as a boss. Great place to earn money, however the overtime does get excessive.
Pros
Great pay and plenty of hours.
Cons
Sometimes your forced to work way more then you want to.
Horrible
New management just doesn’t care anymore, they feed you empty promises and lie to your face. The on call is horrible and you don’t get paid for it, hours are iffy sometimes they are there sometimes they are not. They walk all over you until you quit. To them it’s easier to hire someone new then keep the trained experienced employees.
Pros
Cons
To many
Good place to work for
The culture is good, and the people are great. Lots of hours and lots of work. The people there are close and its like working family. I would recommend friends to work here.
a very tough place to get ahead
drive to work for 7:00 am every day to possibly recive a service call or be booked @ a job somebody else sold erlier in week ,lots of commercial work resturants goverment buildings city of ottawa jobs i ran my own service van and was responsible for keeping it stocked propperly and everything was in order i did a lot of service work for this company
crew
good guys to work with good enviroment on the road lots you stay busy 10 to 12 hrs a day good pay checks over time a fair bit of the time
Pros
Cons
nothing bad
Good place to work, hard time to advance and grow. Staff is easy to get along with, and outgoing. Hours fluctuate so can be hard to maintain a work life balance.
Pros
Good Staff, Lunches
Cons
Long Hours, Hard to advance
Enjoyable / Good People
My co-workers are all amazing people to work with. Even though I spend most of my time in Quebec with French co-workers, they are all very helpful in my quest to learn french. As long as I try, and I do all the time, they help me along and correct my mistakes (language wise) when they happen. Truly helpful people.
Pros
Excellent Equipment
Cons
Inconsistent hours
CWW shop technician
I've worked at CWW for a few months now in there shop fixing their trucks , I can honestly say that it is one of the most understanding group of people I've ever worked with, we have extremely experienced technicians that are great to help with knowledge of the trucks. As for the company itself I've dealt with two of there managers personally and they are great people and very understanding even when i had to
Take off work for some family issues..

I think it's a great company and highly recommend trying to see if this is a place for you.
Pros
Great company, good people, decent pay.
Cons
Hours take adjusting but this is the only con I can come up with
Good atmosphere for the most part.
There is a lot of travelling involved in this job. It is not for everyone, I did not like the road life. If you like it then its a great place to work.
Very good working enviroment
Very good place to work and helpful management.
Excellent opportunity for growth.

Very good pay and benefits

Very good community of workers and always work available..
Pros
always work availlable
Cons
Some nights and weekends
Montreal shop is a great work environment with little room to grow.
Working for CWW in Montreal ended up being great. The regional manager and project manager are great and understanding.

Hours vary wildly and the days are never the same.

Unfortunately, as the company has grown, it has become less employee oriented and therefore the work environment has started to degrade.
Good learning Experience
Good learning experience. More policy enforcement needed. Fairness and respect is low. Consistency in job management needs work.
outdoors work and lots of learning
I learned alot with this company. I enjoyed my co workers but found that there was to many managers and had difficulties being heard. I enjoyed the work, I like to learn. I always try to do my best.
Pros
outside
Cons
management
Not a fun place to work
They worked onsafe there/the management there was liers.
A typical day there was long.
Pros
noe
Cons
na