Clean Mark

Clean Mark: 67 Employee Reviews

Canada67 reviews

cleanmanagerhourtimeworkingcompanylotgood

not enough hours

I only worked 15 hours a week., I was promised 25 hours but it ended up only being 15hrs. You never had enough products to clean properly, the machine were always broken.

Poor management

Worked for the company several years, management does not care about you, you are expected to work like a slave or find someone who will, and you will never get a pay increase. Job security is good because they're happy once they see that you're willing to work their schedule.

Insights into Clean Mark

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

Good for Getting experience

I Had 9 years at a 3 hr a week site, This gets you in among businesses that are top notch and yet not overwhelming. You will find if you can stick it through the work is almost done for you the day before eventually if you are thorough. one site i have had a guy for a while 2 day a week that looked to have done nothing basically the two days he was on. Dirt from the main floor was a full dust try pretty well. have some one do it everyday and it is only a Tbsp. every day.

Pros

Light cleaning, learn auto-scrubbers, Good for gaining experience, flexible schedule( some what)

Cons

Don't expect too much it is a bottom end job (If you can handle that this is no problem though)

Terrible management, company and people

Me and my cousin both worked for this company. Management does not care about you. Horrible, terrible, not even worth it hours, horrendous pay, expected to bust your tush, back, whole body for nothing at all. Nothing is what you'll get. I do not recommend.

Pros

None, Zilch, Numero uno.

Cons

Everything.

Amazing Place

One of the most amazing places I have ever worked at. The nicest people ever and everyone is warm and welcoming. I hope to continue working here. Great place and amazing leadership.

Toxic workplace

The job is fine but the managers it's really awful treating employees bad, they give unstable hours, and they refuse to give more then 11 or8 hours at week

Easy work

You're hired as an independent contractor so you have to use your own car and they don't take off taxes from your paycheck so that's your responsibility at tax season. But I did enjoy working on my own at my own pace.

Pros

You can work on your own

Cons

No benefits and they don't take any taxes off your paycheck

A Great Place To Work

I have worked for this company for almost four years now and love my job, my supervisor is a great person all the way around, I never hear from her unless there is an issue.. recomend to a friend..

Great company to work for

work always at the same locationsupplies always availablecleaning system used at site which is easy to followgreat supervisionSupplies provided within 2 days of requestpayment always on timegreat management

Pros

Great way to make extra cash in the evenings

No appreciation, pay isnt great.

Horrible experience... worst times of my life. The staff was disorganized manager was never around nor helped when you had a problem, and you just don't get treated fair.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Negitive environment

Very un organized

Un organized and everyone talks about u behind your back and nice to your face there's one guy that tells the boss everything even lies if he doesn't like u and the supervisor listens to everything he says it's a fast job to get but very very stressful

cleaning floors

Good company to work for. Various locations thru-out Canada. Part time after hours work. Cleaning (sweeping, auto-scrubbing and polishing) floors, windows, bathrooms and pulling garbage.

Fast Pase, Not enough hours

Fast Pase, Not enough hours I worked at 3 different locations, so some times the clients are hard to deal with. Pay was on time supplies were not always there ect.

Great company to work with.

Clean mark is a great cleaning company to work for easy interview/training day. Then I was hired on and they have been happy with my work ever since.

they dont pay farely

u only get 5 hour shifts and lots to do and not enough time feel like u r doin more work then its actually worth blahahahhahhahhahahahahahhahahhahhaha

Poor

Need new management never saw them unless they wanted to complain to u about something but if u can handle the stress go for it it's easy work but what I mean by stress is no one ever stays

Terrible Contracts

Poor training, poor hygiene, and trash talking management that love to use company cards for things to impress people. It seems like the only people who enjoy cleanmark, are those who make the mess.

Challenging and Constant Learning

Supporting regional teams with their needs, easy going with constant growth. Ability to self manage with fully understanding clients needs and timetables for delivering requests.

fun, high paced, must be energetic

i enjoyed working at clean mark, there were times when it was low volume, but most times always high volumes, had to be outgoing, enthusiastic, fast and efficient.

Over all not bad.

Over all a good place to work, its like anywhere else there are ups and downs. Mostly work alone when cleaning which is nice, and in a group when stripping and waxing. Only reason I left was because they were losing some major contracts so there was going to be a lack of work, other wise would still be there.

Dont work at CleanMark if you dont want to have a life

I worked with CleanMark for 2 months and it was night shift 5pm-12am. Management was never around. They only communicated by text. None of the cleaning products had labels so you always had to play the guessing game. Supervisor was always working during the day and never did anything. Had no one to cover if you were sick. Anytime they contacted you was if you did something wrong.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clean Mark. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement