Could not work for a manager with no field experience in industrial cleaning. Forced me to work an 18 hour day and then had the nerve to tell me not to show all of those hours on my log. Said he made me work all of those hours to impress the company and show we are dedicated to our jobs and customers. Just one big clique in the Sarnia On division.
Bunch of ragging morons worst than kindergarten.
Very, very few people (couple) with a spine.
Need to do lots of B.um kissing and report to an brain damage supervisor.
Only chiefs over there.
FSJ management is just the worst.
Petty and unprofessional.
Two faced managers , infected with drugs and support lazy people
New orientation from rollex transport
Would not recommend clean harbors as an employer unless you have friends in middle management or you are a drone if you know your rights and fight for them they will get rid of you anyway they can.
They are by far the worst of the worst, they even out worst REDROCK CAMPS AND CATERING, now you know it's bad.
They àre a joke
I left my job at Clean Harbours because work got slow and I wasn't getting my full turn arounds of work. There were days I would have to sit in camp because of lack of work.
- What would you suggest Clean Harbors management do to prevent others from leaving?9 people answered
- What benefits does Clean Harbors offer?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at Clean Harbors?5 people answered
- If you were to leave Clean Harbors, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at CleanHarbors?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Clean Harbors?4 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interviw4 people answered
- How many days on and off rotation3 people answered
- Do they do supervised drug tests3 people answered
- Does Clean Harbors require background check?3 people answered