Executive staff holds all the cards. Managers are there to keep customers happy but not their employees. Managers are not empowered to reward deserving employees.
Safety - We live it 3-6-5. Integrity.
Culture is good security is not the best right now
- Why did you leave your job at Clean Harbors?9 people answered
- What would you suggest Clean Harbors management do to prevent others from leaving?9 people answered
- What benefits does Clean Harbors offer?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at Clean Harbors?5 people answered
- If you were to leave Clean Harbors, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Clean Harbors?4 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interviw4 people answered
- How many days on and off rotation3 people answered
- Do they do supervised drug tests3 people answered
- Does Clean Harbors require background check?3 people answered