Management sucks, employee has to advocate for their own rights.
Not enough hours, also not the best at communicating.
I would have to be terminally I'll
Very unprofessional agency
Gain experience at various setting work shifts around your life schedule,honest,caring,efficiency and ability,hardworking,reliable and honest
I need to find a full time job where I know when I'm working.
Not enough hours
- How would you describe the pace of work at Classic LifeCare?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Classic LifeCare?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Classic LifeCare?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Classic LifeCare?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Classic Life Care?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Classic LifeCare management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Classic LifeCare about how to improve the company?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Classic LifeCare?One person answered
- Is it possible to employ someone with a health care aide certificate, and get a work permit for the …
- Does your company hire foreigners?