CLASSIC CARE PHARMACY Employee Reviews

Nice place to work, fast pace
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 June 2019
I have learned the use of different pharmacy related equipment, management organizes barbeques during the summer months, a typical day at work is filled with hard work and laughter and everybody is willing to go the extra mile in order to get the job done.
co workers great to work with
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON25 June 2018
Management was not up to par but daily work was easy to learn and people I worked with were very helpful and fun to be around. There was not adequate training.
Fast pace !
Customer Service Representative/ Pharmacy Tech. (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON26 March 2018
Very busy, fun group of girls in the office. Good benefits & free lunches once a month. Pharmacy is very busy and fast pace. The office personal is very helpful.
Workplace Culture
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON22 March 2018
Not very supportive in career advancements. Benefits are not good and salary is not increasing. One of the managers is not showing professionalism. She maltreats other staff and has favoritism.
I do not recommend this place.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 January 2018
Typical day very busy. Reminds you of a factory assembly line. Some employees were calling it "sweat house". Management does't really care about employee. Constant managerial meetings with closed door or nobody present. Lack of support when you really need it. Lack of balance between office/support positions and money making, production side. Four managers running this place.
The most enjoyable part of the job were coworkers. Extremely responsible and caring people. Pleasure to work with them. Thanks to my coworkers, I am surviving here.
Pros
Weekends and holidays off
Cons
Pharmacy
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orilllia14 July 2017
Working in a pharmacy is a very fast passe. I have to be focused and give 110% as i am dealing with prescriptions. I love working in the health field.
Pros
help patients understand and get their medications corectly
Fun place to work
Technician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON13 July 2017
I enjoy working here very much. It provides a good work ethic and the team is fantastic. I love everyone at classic care pharmacy and encourage those to apply. Great place for new comers to Canada to work as well.
no respect, no training
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON15 August 2014
nothing good to talk about. no training, management has no control over people. People with seniority do not want to train the new comers. management being partial.
Cons
long hours, no training, management has no control over employees.
A fun, organized, comfortable working environment
Pharmacy Techinian Support (Former Employee) –  ottawa, ontario4 September 2013
The pharmacy is a joyful place to work with lots of challenges that can be accomplished working as a team. Each and every aspect of the pharmacy had a team-based environment.