Classic Building Cleaners

Classic Building Cleaners Employee Reviews

high stress in management, very little room for advancement. The owner has high demands of his staff which means the cleans are usually done quite well but at the sacrifice of his employees well being, there are rarely promotions, advancements, or incentives within the company and turn over is quite high.
I interviewed with this company and the three people in the office had zero nice things to say about the owner. Rather than focusing on prospective employees abilities and skills, they were more focused on making the owner look horrible! Not one of these people deserve the jobs they have! Not one of them had anything nice to say about the owner!
Cons
Very unprofessional management team!
good if you enjoy cleaning and going around to different locations, not a boring job your always on the go! at the time i didnt drive so getting around on the bus wasnt always the easiest, but most of the time when you were out as a team of cleaners the supervisors would drive you.
Cons
long nights
A typical day at work was filled with independence and responsibility with a supervisor at arms reach if any questions arise. I cleaned a two story office building performing all kinds of janitorial duties. I learned to integrate an organizational system into what I do. I enjoyed working alone however the faulty equipment caused injury over time. They need to keep up with requests for repairs/replacement of equipment to maintain a safe happy long-term work environment for employees
Pros
Organized management
Cons
Impersonal environment
Supervisors where very strict ! Guidelines had to be followed exactly and there was very little room for personal input about job requirements performance . However, the training was extensive and employer responded promptly to concerns.
Pros
Extensive training
Cons
Too strict
Typical day is hard work, everything needs to be 100% perfect to empress.Supervisors are strict and want everything done the way they say. Co-workers are the best part, everyone is lovely.
the days were long and I did not enjoy cleaning at all, it was not as organized as I expected but my wonderful coworkers made it worthwhile and I enjoyed working with them which helped a lot.
It is a fun place to work. The people are great as well. They real care about your opinions and the safety of the works.The most enjoyable part of the job is working along side with my colleagues and learning from them