CLARKE ROAD TRANSPORT

CLARKE ROAD TRANSPORT Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
Pay is great, open door policy. They are absolutely amazing with home time. They will get u home when u need to be home. The only thing i feel that could be better is planning of trips for miles.
This is great playground for those who need experience!!!
Often we loose trailers, shipper or consiegnor adress, we forget to pay layover or we can find reason not to pay. Well what we say that does not meant to us ... well if you agree OK, anyway we can bring drivers from elsewhere.
Relaxed Organized Place To Work
A typical day is relaxed, the team is supportive. The workplace is organized, the atmosphere is not stressful. If you want a relaxed supportive workplace work there.
Good salary
Good salary. Very dizzy flatbed company part of transforce Great company to work for. Lots of opportunity for advancement. Part of a large group of transportation companies under the umbrella
Not a bad place if you're perfect
Safety oriented but run by terrible people. Never get sick even once or they'll penalize you. Varied runs. Very unwilling to accommodate time off requests. There's a strong mentality that you're just an easily replaced number.

If you need experience, give them a shot. If you have experience, you deserve better.
Pros
Safety oriented, varied runs
Cons
No job satisfaction, unfair punishment for reasonable conduct
If you're looking to do long haul I highly recommend this place. They will send you to some very random places, which in my opinion, trucking is all about.
Good
I don't have much to say but it was good place to work. Good people to deal with and they were helpful in every way. I liked my job and people I worked with.
nomal
everthing was ok untill they hired one manager, who started pushing the drivers around. i felt it was not safe. By the way, i was working there through an employment agency.
Pros
n/a
Cons
not stable
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CLARKE ROAD TRANSPORT. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9